Help with a small thing in LUI (UI)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Help with a small thing in LUI (UI)
4 years ago#1
http://i.imgur.com/b9X9cx1.jpg

I don't know how to get rid of that little button underneath the DPS counter that has my character name, it selects myself when I click on it. It's apparently not a unit frame and after messing around for 30 minutes I can't figure out how to get rid of it. Any help is appreciated.
4 years ago#2
Almost looks like a raid frame O_o
You know how it is...Cows go "moo", Dogs go "woof" and MMO Players go "the pvp is unbalanced"
4 years ago#3
grid
Steam ID: Glockass1
4 years ago#4
You're using a widescreen resolution and need to move the raidframe. Type /grid then go to the layout tab, uncheck "Lock Frame", then use the tab that appears to pull the section as far to the right as you can. Then re-check the Lock Frame button. Then type "/recount config", go to the 2nd tab and uncheck "Lock Window". Then drag the Recount frame over to position next to the Grid frame.
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
4 years ago#5
Hak posted...
You're using a widescreen resolution and need to move the raidframe. Type /grid then go to the layout tab, uncheck "Lock Frame", then use the tab that appears to pull the section as far to the right as you can. Then re-check the Lock Frame button. Then type "/recount config", go to the 2nd tab and uncheck "Lock Window". Then drag the Recount frame over to position next to the Grid frame.

Thank you :D
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Help with a small thing in LUI (UI)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived