This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Help with a small thing in LUI (UI)

#1TheStaircasePosted 1/28/2013 9:55:51 PM
http://i.imgur.com/b9X9cx1.jpg

I don't know how to get rid of that little button underneath the DPS counter that has my character name, it selects myself when I click on it. It's apparently not a unit frame and after messing around for 30 minutes I can't figure out how to get rid of it. Any help is appreciated.
#2WynnSilvergazePosted 1/29/2013 1:34:52 AM
Almost looks like a raid frame O_o
---
You know how it is...Cows go "moo", Dogs go "woof" and MMO Players go "the pvp is unbalanced"
#3Glockass1Posted 1/29/2013 1:40:24 AM
grid
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
#4HakPosted 1/29/2013 2:16:06 AM
You're using a widescreen resolution and need to move the raidframe. Type /grid then go to the layout tab, uncheck "Lock Frame", then use the tab that appears to pull the section as far to the right as you can. Then re-check the Lock Frame button. Then type "/recount config", go to the 2nd tab and uncheck "Lock Window". Then drag the Recount frame over to position next to the Grid frame.
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#5TheStaircase(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 9:22:19 AM
Hak posted...
You're using a widescreen resolution and need to move the raidframe. Type /grid then go to the layout tab, uncheck "Lock Frame", then use the tab that appears to pull the section as far to the right as you can. Then re-check the Lock Frame button. Then type "/recount config", go to the 2nd tab and uncheck "Lock Window". Then drag the Recount frame over to position next to the Grid frame.

Thank you :D