This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Lol@Ghostcrawler

#1Glockass1Posted 1/29/2013 1:08:33 AM
-What is your opinion on AMS, IBF, and Death Pact not being usable while silenced? Seems comparable to deterrence and disarms.

GC - Silence is one of the few ways to stop a DK. We don't want to make things harder to counter....

Yup. The fact that they are made from paper and die in a single stun/switch, have full disarm duration, awful defensives + non-existent mobility says nothing to him. I like how clueless they are.
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
#2XtraTPosted 1/29/2013 1:16:16 AM
I'm sure a 1500 hero like you knows more about arena balance.
---
Grand Marshal/Gladiator Priest, Lightplol.
PvE gladiator holy paladin, Lightp.
#3Glockass1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 1:16:52 AM
XtraT posted...
I'm sure a 1500 hero like you knows more about arena balance.

Because what I said is wrong right?
---
#4HakPosted 1/29/2013 1:21:31 AM
http://www.worldofwargraphs.com/stats-compsrepartition-6-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-3-0-0---0.html

Obviously a terribad class to take. Those 3k max ratings sure show the worst balance in the whole game.
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#5XtraTPosted 1/29/2013 1:23:51 AM
No, it's because what you said happen to every class in 3v3 if they don't pop a CD.

It's also because them dying in a switch and taking full disarm durations like every other physical except warriors has nothing to do with DKs being susceptible to silence.

And it's also because you're still terrible at PvP, and every thread you make it about it is pure RBG/1500 hero annoyance.
---
Grand Marshal/Gladiator Priest, Lightplol.
PvE gladiator holy paladin, Lightp.
#6Glockass1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 1:28:15 AM
XtraT posted...
No, it's because what you said happen to every class in 3v3 if they don't pop a CD.

It's also because them dying in a switch and taking full disarm durations like every other physical except warriors has nothing to do with DKs being susceptible to silence.

And it's also because you're still terrible at PvP, and every thread you make it about it is pure RBG/1500 hero annoyance.

I don't see Warrior, for example, dying so fast :/ And tbh, DK CDs are not that good compared to other classes. Also, some mechanics are really outdated like Strangulate still on the GCD and costing a blood rune(I've been playing my DK for 3 years).
---