This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

are u supposed to solo rare mobs?

#1tuoliPosted 1/29/2013 8:39:22 AM
i did try fight vs rogue rare mob in shieldwall operation base and he hits 100k hits wtf..
#2Lightning BoltPosted 1/29/2013 8:39:49 AM
wtf
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#3Glockass1Posted 1/29/2013 8:40:34 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#4MegaSlushPosted 1/29/2013 9:15:22 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#5RanguePosted 1/29/2013 9:52:03 AM
You fought him badly, dont eff up the mechanics, and you will not be hit for 100k. You can solo all 3 of them.
---
PSN: BigPenguin
XBL: BigRoundPenguin
#6CacofiendPosted 1/29/2013 10:22:17 AM
Not sure from your description if it's a normal rare that are soloable (that you are having problems with) or one of the shieldwall rare special mobs that you are meant to get a small group to kill.

The 3 shieldwall rare mobs are quite nasty and I frequently see people die when try to solo them. I'm sure it will be possible to solo them but don't expect them to be forgiving if you make any/many mistakes
#7MegaSlushPosted 1/29/2013 10:34:05 AM(edited)
Not sure from your description if it's a normal rare that are soloable (that you are having problems with) or one of the shieldwall rare special mobs that you are meant to get a small group to kill.

The 3 shieldwall rare mobs are quite nasty and I frequently see people die when try to solo them. I'm sure it will be possible to solo them but don't expect them to be forgiving if you make any/many mistakes

I'm sure you can solo them if you play a tank class. My druid managed to kill one of them (rogue) even with other occasional mobs trying to get a piece of me.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0903-2770-3378. Check profile for more.
R.O.B is married. He plugs his Memory Stick into a USB port every night. ~wizaro1
#8MrBigJohnsonPosted 1/29/2013 11:00:30 AM
Yeah, if you're having trouble invite the ten people gawking at you when you're killing it. Don't let greed get you killed.
---
Even addiction has diminishing returns.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Marisette/advanced
#9teltecPosted 1/29/2013 11:03:28 AM
I soloed one with my SPriest and a different one with my Ele Shaman. Not very hard if you know your classes strengths and weaknesses.
---
An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. - Winston Churchill
#10AceronPosted 1/29/2013 11:25:19 AM
Soloed all three on my Disc priest.

Rogue: Always stay in melee. Yeah, you'll eat the Shivs but that's better than eating the deadly throws.
Cleric: Have a reliable snare removal (or inturrupt) and just stay out of the big glowing circles
Warrior: Don't quite remember, I just remember keeping him rooted with void tendrils.
---
Believe in yourself. Not you, that believes in me.
Not me, that believes in you. Believe in you that believes in yourself. - Kamina, TTGL