This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

are u supposed to solo rare mobs?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. are u supposed to solo rare mobs?
2 years ago#1
i did try fight vs rogue rare mob in shieldwall operation base and he hits 100k hits wtf..
2 years ago#2
wtf
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
(message deleted)
(message deleted)
2 years ago#5
You fought him badly, dont eff up the mechanics, and you will not be hit for 100k. You can solo all 3 of them.
---
PSN: BigPenguin
XBL: BigRoundPenguin
2 years ago#6
Not sure from your description if it's a normal rare that are soloable (that you are having problems with) or one of the shieldwall rare special mobs that you are meant to get a small group to kill.

The 3 shieldwall rare mobs are quite nasty and I frequently see people die when try to solo them. I'm sure it will be possible to solo them but don't expect them to be forgiving if you make any/many mistakes
2 years ago#7
Not sure from your description if it's a normal rare that are soloable (that you are having problems with) or one of the shieldwall rare special mobs that you are meant to get a small group to kill.

The 3 shieldwall rare mobs are quite nasty and I frequently see people die when try to solo them. I'm sure it will be possible to solo them but don't expect them to be forgiving if you make any/many mistakes

I'm sure you can solo them if you play a tank class. My druid managed to kill one of them (rogue) even with other occasional mobs trying to get a piece of me.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0903-2770-3378. Check profile for more.
R.O.B is married. He plugs his Memory Stick into a USB port every night. ~wizaro1
(edited by MegaSlush)
2 years ago#8
Yeah, if you're having trouble invite the ten people gawking at you when you're killing it. Don't let greed get you killed.
---
Even addiction has diminishing returns.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Marisette/advanced
2 years ago#9
I soloed one with my SPriest and a different one with my Ele Shaman. Not very hard if you know your classes strengths and weaknesses.
---
An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. - Winston Churchill
2 years ago#10
Soloed all three on my Disc priest.

Rogue: Always stay in melee. Yeah, you'll eat the Shivs but that's better than eating the deadly throws.
Cleric: Have a reliable snare removal (or inturrupt) and just stay out of the big glowing circles
Warrior: Don't quite remember, I just remember keeping him rooted with void tendrils.
---
Believe in yourself. Not you, that believes in me.
Not me, that believes in you. Believe in you that believes in yourself. - Kamina, TTGL
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. are u supposed to solo rare mobs?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived