This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

guild master withdrew 20k gold

#1tuoliPosted 1/29/2013 10:25:20 AM
i did read guild money log..is that normal guild master withdrews that much gold now and then? for what?
#2HakPosted 1/29/2013 10:26:09 AM
One of the main questions here is "Unless you're an officer, is it any of your business?"
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#3Right_Chus_1Posted 1/29/2013 10:31:11 AM(edited)
There is a function after a guild reaches a certain level where whenever anyone from the guild loots a mob the guild bank gets a cut. What some people do is make a guild, invite everyone they can to it and use them to make them money. You are nothing more than a pawn in his money making scheme so get back out there and kill some stuff, your GM needs a new pair of greaves.

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=83941/cash-flow

Seriously though, just ask him.
#4tuoli(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 10:29:30 AM
i mean every member put gold there when they loot mobs..so its a little my business. its not a bad profit indeed lead a big guild.
#5vahndragonwingPosted 1/29/2013 10:30:20 AM
Hak posted...
One of the main questions here is "Unless you're an officer, is it any of your business?"

This. And unless I'm mistaken, weren't you the one making the topic about how the guild gives you free repairs? Quit worrying about it.
---
3DS Friend Code: 3050-9023-0902 - Ender
Pokemon White 2 Friend Code: 3440-1140-5876 - Ender
#6HakPosted 1/29/2013 10:31:20 AM
tuoli posted...
i mean every member put gold there when they loot mobs..so its a little my business. its not a bad profit indeed lead a big guild.

It isn't your business I'm afraid. The gold going in is automatic and takes nothing from your earnings. He might be taking it to buy a new guild tab, or purchase items for flasks, or to buy himself the Mammoth mount. You can ask him, but don't expect an answer if he doesn't feel like telling you.
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#7mrhighlife83Posted 1/29/2013 10:31:56 AM
It's possible that he withdrew the gold to buy mats for mats for consumables to stock the GB. It's also possible that he just uses the guild's gold as his own private piggy bank. There's a guy on my realm that straight up advertises that all the guild gold becomes his and still gets tons of people in his guild just for the rest of the perks. I don't know how much the Cash Flow perk earns nowadays, but in Cata, my guild was making like 3-5k a week from it. I would imagine with how much more people have to play now that the number would be a bit higher. Really the only way to know for sure is to ask the GM, but unless you donated a large chunk of gold to the guild for a specific purpose, it doesn't really matter.
#8vahndragonwingPosted 1/29/2013 10:32:52 AM
Also, you can always leave.
---
3DS Friend Code: 3050-9023-0902 - Ender
Pokemon White 2 Friend Code: 3440-1140-5876 - Ender
#9kingdrake2Posted 1/29/2013 7:41:22 PM
i will let you in on a story.... guild master loots 70k from the guild bank on day 29. i was just 1 day from sneaking the whole enchilada from everyone he comes back and then starts to kick everyone from the guild.
---
They literally gave him the keys to the kingdom and he pissed it all away--dragonballer88
#10ExtremeLuchadorPosted 1/29/2013 8:28:56 PM
There's people out there who bought up several level 25 guilds during Cata to take advantage of cash flow. That's why guilds sell for so much. Thank the BMAH for that crap.
---
"It was horrible," guard Jeff McInnis said.
"I took 100 naps and we were still in the air."