This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What tree should i be using to level my warlock.

#1_Aquila_Posted 1/29/2013 3:38:54 PM
Just hit 20, and im thinking of re-spec.

Currently running destruction, but i get the feeling its not right for levelling, and might be more end-game. Is this right?

Im finding the spellcasting times too long for me to get a decent run going in dungeons, and just feel like it isnt quite right.

I've not tried aff or demon yet, and was wondering if its worth a re-spec, or stick with destruction?
---
http://i41.tinypic.com/2d0cu4w.jpg
#2Greggbird33Posted 1/29/2013 3:42:45 PM
They are all fine. If things are dying real fast in dungeons, it is most likely because there are one or two heirloomed people in your group. Also you are only level 20, don't worry about it.
---
This guy are sick.
#3angrywalrus13Posted 1/29/2013 3:43:27 PM
I like Destruction for leveling. :o

Maybe not that early on, though. I switched to it at 42ish and enjoyed it then.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#4PsoloquoisePosted 1/29/2013 3:43:28 PM
I liked affliction for leveling.

Dot dot dot TAB dot dot dot TAB dot dot dot TAB ~
#5Lightning BoltPosted 1/29/2013 4:25:16 PM
Demo is the most fun thing ever.
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#6angrywalrus13Posted 1/29/2013 4:28:02 PM
if there was a fourth spec id say i liked it here just to have all four in a row
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#7ouFIJIPosted 1/29/2013 4:56:51 PM
Everyone seems to rant and rave about how sweet demo is, but I'm not so much a fanboy of it. The long and short of it is that all Warlock specs (and really ANY spec with full heirlooms) can kill stupidly fast. The individual specs really aren't as sexy and dynamic as everyone seems to make them out nowadays. Don't get me wrong, Warlocks have come quite a way, but telling you that you "should" roll any spec over the other two specifically is like telling you that you should eat a bagel rather than toast or an English muffin.
#8_Aquila_(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 5:03:22 PM
Thanks for the advice guys.

I think the biggest problem is this talent setup. The old way was much better, where you could take the best parts from each tree until you started getting towards endgame.
---
http://i41.tinypic.com/2d0cu4w.jpg
#9ShadowEdgeXPosted 1/29/2013 5:05:51 PM
I use Aff for questing (dot dot dot tab indeed!) and Demo for dungeons (Pop meta, use hellfire while stack on the tank).
---
Proud to have formerly lived in the only country in the world whose National Sport has a sequel
#10Glockass1Posted 1/29/2013 5:07:36 PM
_Aquila_ posted...
Thanks for the advice guys.

I think the biggest problem is this talent setup. The old way was much better, where you could take the best parts from each tree until you started getting towards endgame.

Yes being forced into cookie cutter builds was so fun man!
---
Steam ID: Glockass1