This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Oh, low level tanks are so adorable.

#21F_ReinPosted 1/30/2013 10:27:00 AM
It's funny, the moment I see a warlock pulling half the instance with Harvest Life, I make sure to let them get overrun with their huge pack of mobs.

If you want to speed things up that much, better burn them monsters down on your own, slugger.
#22B1g_ClownPosted 1/30/2013 11:53:10 AM
Sad how there are people defending TC. They're probably his alts tho lol.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jTSPhTe79Y
#23ChocoboMogALTPosted 1/30/2013 12:10:19 PM
B1g_Clown posted...
Sad how there are people defending TC. They're probably his alts tho lol.

Why? I don't want bad Dps that can't do 20k in a MOP heroic in my group, I don't want healers that need to get mana after every pull in my group, if you're an awful tank that stops and waits after EVERY pack, I'm going to Warlock tank for you.

Everyone ITT should be supporting good gameplay by healing, CC'ing, and burning the hell out of the mobs in acceptance of their new Warlock overlords. Seriously, healers that don't heal a Warlock tank, just because Blizzard won't allow him to queue as tank are just as bad as idiot DPS pulling the entire room.
---
"We live in a country Hasire.." ~ yosouf06
REVOLVER STAKE! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v717/ChocoboMog123/AltEisenRChocoboMog.png
#24MarndosPosted 1/30/2013 12:34:29 PM
Genocet_10-325 posted...
Marndos posted...
I'm not sure an 84-85 instance is considered "low level"

Anything that isn't level 90 is low level content.

False dichotomy.
---
Please change your vector and move to a different coordinate because this quadrant is off limits.
#25Abyssmal FiendPosted 1/30/2013 12:39:54 PM
The old definition of "lowbie" was any character that didn't count as an honorable kill. Isn't an 84 still green to a 90?
---
"Erst waegen, dann wagen." - Helmuth von Moltke the Elder
#26TheGreatCheezePosted 1/30/2013 12:39:58 PM
This is amazing.
---
I follow people around on their slow mounts and say "CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT, STAR FOX!"
-Cereburus Q
#27IncredifailPosted 1/30/2013 1:17:21 PM
I enjoy not healing dps like you in relevant-level content and then watching you complain. :)
---
Time is making fools of us again.
#28sylverlololPosted 1/30/2013 11:56:01 PM
More like low level DPS are so adorable. Do something or AFK, it doesn't matter much...you won't do anywhere near the DPS I'm doing. I may as well just carry you through the instance.
---
"You need to get your point out in one or two paragraphs. This is a message board, not a therapy session." - TreGooda
#29Lightning BoltPosted 1/31/2013 12:05:53 AM(edited)
I'm one of those tanks that lets the DPS tank when they decide to start pulling. I'll turn off Righteous Fury, go to Tiger Stance, switch to cat form, etc once the groups hot head decides he's going to pull everything.

Passive aggressive tanks always make me laugh.
It's like, why queue as the group leader even if you get pissy so easily?
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#30CM101PlayPosted 1/31/2013 12:16:13 AM
A lot of butthurt tanks ITT.
---
AJ McCannon's mom (in blue) : http://tinyurl.com/bs6heg7