This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Oh, low level tanks are so adorable.

#51ouFIJIPosted 1/31/2013 11:36:29 AM
Pre-90 =/= low level

Yes, tanks that take longer than necessary are annoying. If you're not used to having crap tanks while leveling or just in general, you obviously haven't been around long at all.
#52Genocet_10-325(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 11:53:38 AM
ouFIJI posted...
Pre-90 =/= low level

Yes, tanks that take longer than necessary are annoying. If you're not used to having crap tanks while leveling or just in general, you obviously haven't been around long at all.

Pre-90 is low level, and just because I've been dealing with slower than s*** tanks for years doesn't make them any less annoying.
---
Formerly known as The_Great_Geno. MapleStory IGN: Leaphetamine, Scania
http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/mal-ganis/Tayphetamine
#53MjollnirsWayPosted 1/31/2013 12:06:59 PM
"
DPS like you are the bane of every tank's existence. It's kind of adorable how you think that simultaneously pulling more enemies always results in a quicker instance. Unless you've got some crazy AOE the instance isn't going to go much faster; you're still killing the same number of enemies whether you take them on in groups of five or groups of ten.

My policy is: if you want to pull extra mobs, you seem confident enough to handle them yourself. So good luck with that. Which invariably results in the death of the most useless DPS there, since it's always the person with the lowest DPS who insists on pulling everything.

Anyway, when tanking earlier instances (as a Warrior at least) most DPS have less than half of your damage if you're in heirlooms, so it's kind of hilarious seeing DPS get all uppity because they think they make an ounce of difference to the group.
"

THIS!

Especially the bolded.

TC seems more like an elitist moron than anything else, who didn't pull because the tank was goin "too slow" but pulled to try and be a show off. "look at me I' is da awesomes I pull mobs better dan tank. growl"- which makes me think the TC is maybe 12 years old.

If you feel a tank is goin too slow you leave. If you're playing to get through an instance as fast as humanly possible you take your ass to a guild who thinks the same and form a team everyday that will suit the gameplay you like.

THIS is why I refuse to roll a tank, because as I said I bet the tank was pulling just fine TC pulled for the sake of pulling. So in conclusion....

"
Mind telling me your warlock name? Or even your battle tag?
So, I can put you in my block/ignore list.
"

Again not because I have a tank, I dps/heal. But just so I can avoid runnin into another douche person commin into my life even via game form.
---
"Threaten us not Villain! Thor hath brought giants, larger than Galactus, to their knees!"
#54Genocet_10-325(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 12:09:32 PM
MjollnirsWay posted...
"
DPS like you are the bane of every tank's existence. It's kind of adorable how you think that simultaneously pulling more enemies always results in a quicker instance. Unless you've got some crazy AOE the instance isn't going to go much faster; you're still killing the same number of enemies whether you take them on in groups of five or groups of ten.

My policy is: if you want to pull extra mobs, you seem confident enough to handle them yourself. So good luck with that. Which invariably results in the death of the most useless DPS there, since it's always the person with the lowest DPS who insists on pulling everything.

Anyway, when tanking earlier instances (as a Warrior at least) most DPS have less than half of your damage if you're in heirlooms, so it's kind of hilarious seeing DPS get all uppity because they think they make an ounce of difference to the group.
"

THIS!

Especially the bolded.

TC seems more like an elitist moron than anything else, who didn't pull because the tank was goin "too slow" but pulled to try and be a show off. "look at me I' is da awesomes I pull mobs better dan tank. growl"- which makes me think the TC is maybe 12 years old.

If you feel a tank is goin too slow you leave. If you're playing to get through an instance as fast as humanly possible you take your ass to a guild who thinks the same and form a team everyday that will suit the gameplay you like.

THIS is why I refuse to roll a tank, because as I said I bet the tank was pulling just fine TC pulled for the sake of pulling. So in conclusion....

"
"

Again not because I have a tank, I dps/heal. But just so I can avoid runnin into another douche person commin into my life even via game form.

LOL.

You're so butthurt that a morphine enema wouldn't even help you. I'm glad you refuse to roll a tank. WoW doesn't need one like you.

And pulling more mobs does = faster run, because every class has aoe now even at low levels.
---
Formerly known as The_Great_Geno. MapleStory IGN: Leaphetamine, Scania
http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/mal-ganis/Tayphetamine
#55The Steel PhantomPosted 1/31/2013 12:13:38 PM
Well of course every class has AoE by level 89. Since that's "low levels" to you. Troll.
---
~ The only difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ~
#56Tucker_BAPosted 1/31/2013 12:14:58 PM
lmaopve
---
Houston Texans: 12-4
#57The Steel PhantomPosted 1/31/2013 12:20:44 PM
lmaopve

I suppose you pvp'd your way to 90? Prove it. Let's see your Armory.
---
~ The only difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ~
#58PailheadPosted 1/31/2013 12:26:16 PM
Genocet_10-325 posted...
MjollnirsWay posted...
"

"

THIS!

Especially the bolded.

"
"

LOL.

You're so butthurt that a morphine enema wouldn't even help you. I'm glad you refuse to roll a tank. WoW doesn't need one like you.

And pulling more mobs does = faster run, because every class has aoe now even at low levels.

Lol classic comeback. You can't take it when someone calls you out so you resort to name calling, classic.
---
Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something.
#59Tucker_BAPosted 1/31/2013 12:33:59 PM
The Steel Phantom posted...
lmaopve

I suppose you pvp'd your way to 90? Prove it. Let's see your Armory.

This is literally one of the dumbest things I've ever read on this website.
---
Houston Texans: 12-4
#60Dinodude007Posted 1/31/2013 12:40:25 PM
I just did ZF on my monk and the war tank pulled every trash pack of mobs by using throw instead of charging.
---
Pokemon White FC: Chris -- 2623 2820 3100