This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

With the game expected to lose a substantial number of subscribers.

#31scarecrowsPosted 2/8/2013 3:58:24 PM
A lot of people here don't know what irony means. He was being hypocritical, it's not irony.
---
Tanks. Insta Q's = Insta QQ's
#32renzsweetPosted 2/12/2013 7:30:45 PM
I got the Pandaraian CE because I like collecting CEs, and all I will say is that there is no way I am going to continue playing with all the ninja Brazilians on my server. I have yet to run a dungeon and not see them roll need on cloth when they are warrior tanks or need on plate when they are playing mages. Did I just pick a bad server? Too bad. I happen to be one that enjoys both the monk class and the Pandas.
---
I praise the name of Jesus.
#33burkhardt5Posted 2/16/2013 4:43:12 AM
I wish that Blizzard would put more effort into improving the game. If the would re-vamp it to keep it fresh then they would not lose so many players.
---
http://superiorwowguide.com
#34BushidoMusashiPosted 2/16/2013 11:29:10 AM
scarecrows posted...
A lot of people here don't know what irony means. He was being hypocritical, it's not irony.

Isnt that when you have a ferrous metal in your handl and say to yourself " man this feels iron-y" ?
---
GT: Purity6of6Evil6
Praeclarum Custodem Ovium Lupum
#35thanthenPosted 2/16/2013 1:29:14 PM
Doesn't matter. Game is dead.
---
Rock is fine, scissors are overpowered.
-paper
#36CM101PlayPosted 2/16/2013 4:07:06 PM
ScaredKitty posted...
With the game expected to lose a substantial number of subscribers.

You should link sources to make that statement.

If CRZ goes well it's my opinion they can implement it permanently for low pop servers however they have issues to work out such as if someone has the same name on merging realms. But this can be accomplished by making a new realm that several low pop servers join and keep their original realm after their name like now.

You don't need need a dozen articles to prove something that is common sense. WoW went from 12 million to 9 million subscribers in a short time. Not even the expansion could propel it back to its former numbers. It's not unrealistic to say that a few million more people are gone once the novelty of Pandaria wears off.

You've gotta figure that a lot of people who were playing back in 04 quit because of how long they had been playing.
---
AJ McCannon's mom (in blue) : http://tinyurl.com/bs6heg7
#37scarecrowsPosted 2/16/2013 4:10:14 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#38LanceFlugermanPosted 2/16/2013 5:18:05 PM
This was a very good discussion.
---
Damn, GameFAQs is dying.
#39blarghberriesPosted 2/16/2013 10:23:32 PM
_Anticlimactic_ posted...
activision isn't to smart, so ill saw a long time.

rofl
#40SuperFlipPosted 2/17/2013 3:09:46 AM
Solution: Merge all low/medium pop servers together into high pop servers, but also give free migration off these servers onto brand new ones.

Therefore, everybody who wants larger servers can get them, but anybody who wanted to be on a low pop one can still do that, or anybody that concerned about their name or whatever.
---
Playing : WoW, Warcraft II TAS
See quote for Friends Codes