This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

does anyone know of a list of the nifty pandaria items?

#11Right_Chus_1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 4:16:00 PM
angrywalrus13 posted...
Right_Chus_1 posted...
Cacofiend posted...
If u use tom tom look for another addon of curse called I think treasures of pandaria ad it gives I coordinages and puts them on your map etc

Ah cool, just looked it up and the addon is called "lost treasures". Seems cool, ill give it a shot, thanks.

If not that:
http://www.wowhead.com/guide=1276

Yep, thats pretty much the list i was looking for..There goes hours of me trying to farm useless crap. Throwback to my hunter days of camping pets../sigh
#12KresselackPosted 1/31/2013 4:38:20 PM
Right_Chus_1 posted...
Cacofiend posted...
If u use tom tom look for another addon of curse called I think treasures of pandaria ad it gives I coordinages and puts them on your map etc

Ah cool, just looked it up and the addon is called "lost treasures". Seems cool, ill give it a shot, thanks.

With a touch more digging i found another one called "Npc scan overlay"..Im sure most have npc scan but overlay adds the patrols of rare mobs as well.

Lost Treasures addon is nice, I memorized some of the spawn points for things, but it's nice to be able to look at the map and see where exactly they spawn. (And you do get a chunk of experience for looting them, so it's nice for alts to swing by their spawns if you're questing through there anyway)

Some of them seem to be heavily camped, like the 2h BoA sword in Dread Wastes and the pandaren fisherman. I've had good luck checking around midnight EST (they appeared to have spawned around then as I found at least 8 one night) and also find a bit around 3-6 AM. I think their spawn times are linked to when they last spawned/were looted, but if you're up late night it can't hurt to check on them.
---
Know that for all who betray justice, I am their fate. And fate carries an executioner's axe.
http://i.imgur.com/jyH6V.png