This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

gold making guides?

#1Fiasco248Posted 2/1/2013 1:11:35 AM
this might sound cliche but this question isnt for me its for a friend. im convincing him not to buy one, but hes the type of player that rather buy stuff then grind for items, even if they are not BIS. he has been making 20k gold when he puts together 1-600 kits, but it takes him a solid 2 days of farming. now im sure that the gold making guides talk about controlling the auction house. can you get banned for this? i would think so based on what i heard from others.
#2Kanus_oq_SerunaPosted 2/1/2013 1:13:49 AM
Controlling the AH as in setting your prices and doing your damnest to keep those prices there? Eh, you either spend money to make money, or lose out a little.
---
For topical discussions of the Source Mod remake of Half Life: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/683833-black-mesa
#3LanceFlugermanPosted 2/1/2013 7:37:38 AM
Damn man, is your friend botting?
---
Ma Ma Se Ma Ma Sa Ma Ma Coo Sa.
#4BMac89Posted 2/1/2013 7:59:33 AM
the question isn't for you its for a friend. BS.
---
I was on Intervention
#5halomonkey1_3_5Posted 2/1/2013 9:12:22 AM
It depends on how you're "controlling" the AH. if you're buying everything in a particular market up and re-listing it at a giant markup then Blizzard might give you a warning(and then a temp ban if you dont stop), but if you're just buying up the items people put up way under the market price and then re-listing at your price they wont do anything.
---
Billy Mays: July 20, 1958 - June 28, 2009
The Greatest
#6Right_Chus_1Posted 2/1/2013 9:14:41 AM
halomonkey1_3_5 posted...
It depends on how you're "controlling" the AH. if you're buying everything in a particular market up and re-listing it at a giant markup then Blizzard might give you a warning(and then a temp ban if you dont stop), but if you're just buying up the items people put up way under the market price and then re-listing at your price they wont do anything.

Hey Blingerton, get back to work.....