This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So I made my first Troll druid last night

#1TheGreatCheezePosted 2/1/2013 12:25:35 PM
First Troll since the Cataclysm, anyway. Is it just me or are those voice actors way out of place? I don't know about the rest of you guys, but slapping a Jamaican accent on an otherwise perfectly normal voice just doesn't do it for me. I expected a bit more hoarse, rugged voice from a race as savage as the Trolls. It was like I was talking to a clean shaven, respectable, and maybe even handsome Jamaican business man.
---
I follow people around on their slow mounts and say "CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT, STAR FOX!"
-Cereburus Q
#2thebladeofwoePosted 2/1/2013 12:28:12 PM
This post stinks of cheese AND racism....
---
If the original KotOR and World of Warcraft had an abortion it would look something like this. mikejolik on SWTOR
#3TheGreatCheeze(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 12:32:27 PM
WHOA

Cheese doesn't stink, it aromacizes.
---
I follow people around on their slow mounts and say "CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT, STAR FOX!"
-Cereburus Q
#4Toasty_wafflesPosted 2/1/2013 12:33:38 PM
No, and if u really that much into wow to complain about the voices, you're very very sad
---
I will remove this sig once i comment "first" 5000 times on every new topic.
#5TheGreatCheeze(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 12:35:14 PM
Toasty_waffles posted...
No, and if u really that much into wow to complain about the voices, you're very very sad

lol?
---
-Cereburus Q
#6Toasty_wafflesPosted 2/1/2013 12:38:55 PM
TheGreatCheeze posted...
Toasty_waffles posted...

lol?

No
---
I will remove this sig once i comment "first" 5000 times on every new topic.
#7immortal666Posted 2/1/2013 12:41:10 PM
I never quite understood the reason for the accent either. Idk if its part of the lore or whatever but its one of the reasons I never made a troll anything.
---
Steam ID: Pacmanownzu
XboxLive: Gloverjustin07
#8DrPrimemasterPosted 2/1/2013 12:46:17 PM
Troll = voodoo, voodoo = jaimaican
---
Metroids suck
#9Wyrmwarrior5Posted 2/1/2013 12:50:40 PM
I think it gives them charm, and it shows that the Darkspear, while trolls, aren't entirely uncivilized unlike most of their cousins. But that's just my personal view of them.
---
http://breadfish.de/
http://thebest404pageever.com = best website ever.
#10Slyk90Posted 2/1/2013 12:51:34 PM
DrPrimemaster posted...
Troll = voodoo, voodoo = jaimaican

That about sums it up
---
/\/ / /\/_/ /\ G A I D E N