This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So yeah...

#1Darom SunyataPosted 2/2/2013 1:48:25 AM
So do I have to get to exalted with my 5.1 faction before getting to see Jaina go all "DIE FOR ME, B****" on the Sunreavers?
---
Stop seeking salvation through beauty
#2ElaeusPosted 2/2/2013 1:52:16 AM
I think you progress these stories one a day and I am pretty sure my sis got that quest to save Sunreavers on revered. Dunno about the Allies, is it really that further down the line?
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#3Darom Sunyata(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 1:54:02 AM
I don't know.

Honestly, the only reason I even asked was because I like making that Borderlands 2 reference.
---
#4steveoSEKPosted 2/2/2013 4:04:05 AM
i have yet to do the 5.1 stuff. i've been leveling alts. this warrior is my new favorite dps'er so i think i might make him the one i do landfall with.
---
http://i47.tinypic.com/1t0njr.jpg http://gurn.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/eek-a-mouse.jpg http://i47.tinypic.com/2zo90xw.jpg
#5Darom Sunyata(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 4:27:23 AM
When it comes to the dailies, avoid the mines. Just not worth it, man.
---
#6MegawizardPosted 2/2/2013 9:58:33 AM
Darom Sunyata posted...
When it comes to the dailies, avoid the mines. Just not worth it, man.

That's fun as a DK; I'd MC one of the ghost caster Mogu.
---
^( ' ' )^
#7Breaker BladePosted 2/2/2013 10:45:18 AM
The storyline quests unlock at different rep levels. It's pretty much one per day or close to it if you do all of the dailies for your respective Krasarang faction. When you hit revered and buy the commendation, I feel like you can do almost all of the remaining storyline quests back-to-back until the final because of the amount of rep they give.
---
Currently playing: Borderlands 2, Guild Wars 2, LoL, Dark Souls, Diablo III
Currently watching: Game of Thrones, Louie, Breaking Bad
#8Lightning BoltPosted 2/2/2013 10:50:14 AM
The storyline quests unlock at different rep levels. It's pretty much one per day or close to it if you do all of the dailies for your respective Krasarang faction. When you hit revered and buy the commendation, I feel like you can do almost all of the remaining storyline quests back-to-back until the final because of the amount of rep they give.

Nah, it was like every other day without the commendation, and nearly every day with.
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#9Breaker BladePosted 2/2/2013 10:59:05 AM
Lightning Bolt posted...

Nah, it was like every other day without the commendation, and nearly every day with.

This is actually only partly correct - I went back and looked at the questline to confirm; I completed 'The Harmonic Mallet' up through the final quest, 'The Silence' on the same day. You need 14500/21000 for 'The Harmonic Mallet', so I guess you can't go straight to exalted or finish the storyline the moment you hit revered, but you can crank out multiple storyline quests without having to do only 1 per day (this is Alliance side as well, I suppose Horde could be different).
---
Currently playing: Borderlands 2, Guild Wars 2, LoL, Dark Souls, Diablo III
Currently watching: Game of Thrones, Louie, Breaking Bad