This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's the point of combining realms?

#1old_guy_radioPosted 2/2/2013 8:20:28 AM
In IronForge today and noticed the place is full of people from other servers.. The only interaction you have with them is /1 chat. Can't trade, group, etc.. What's the point really..
---
Off on my Female Dwarf DK, because people must know my beauty. --verystrait42
#2ghettoraider81Posted 2/2/2013 8:38:03 AM
The point is so the world looks more populated. That's really it.
---
Win, lose, or tie Oakland Raiders til I die! WHY'S THE RUM GONE!
S.M.O.K.E my anti sXe
#3MegamanspetPosted 2/2/2013 9:31:35 AM
Looks can be deceiving, or so they say.

The point is because Blizzard does not want to merge the servers because it is the beginning of the end of a game when they do it. Names have to be changed, equipment consolidated, and people getting pissed over their "realm first" no longer being truly first.
---
I wish you well and so I take my leave,
I Pray you know me when we meet again.
#4angrywalrus13Posted 2/2/2013 9:38:17 AM
old_guy_radio posted...
In IronForge today and noticed the place is full of people from other servers.. The only interaction you have with them is /1 chat. Can't trade, group, etc.. What's the point really..

You can group with them.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#5VisionofhopePosted 2/2/2013 9:45:59 AM
Megamanspet posted...
Looks can be deceiving, or so they say.

The point is because Blizzard does not want to merge the servers because it is the beginning of the end of a game when they do it. Names have to be changed, equipment consolidated, and people getting pissed over their "realm first" no longer being truly first.

This, they are just trying to make it last as long as possible at this point. Not fixing anything, any one who complains its the customer fault. Dismiss all concerns and feedback.

They try to fool players into thinking their is more players playing then their really is..but they have done that since day one with paying people to multibox and boost account numbers.
#6CornwallacePosted 2/2/2013 9:57:05 AM
I've grouped with people from other servers. It's also nice to finally see some other horde/alli out while questing for some world PvP or somebody coming to save your butt.
---
http://creativegametheory.com/ Upcoming free Tower Defense game, check it out if you want. I'm not the boss of you. Platinum FC - 4599 8066 5562
#7OniLink5000Posted 2/2/2013 10:08:02 AM
Yeah. but as I look at my auction house and see that it is dreadfully bare, I'm reminded of how few people there actually are.
---
Good. You didn't skip over this line of text. This part of the post is actually quite significant and very, very important.