This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How I feel 85% of the time while reading trade chat...

#11thelastmohiganPosted 2/3/2013 2:14:26 PM
Ray Lewis murdered two people; if he didn't physically do it, he was the one who ordered it done.
#12ShanobusPosted 2/3/2013 2:35:10 PM
thelastmohigan posted...
Ray Lewis murdered two people; if he didn't physically do it, he was the one who ordered it done.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1yzeo_tv-funhouse-ray-lewis_fun
---
If I speak at one constant volume. At one constant pitch. At one constant rhythm. Right into your ear. You still won't hear.
#13OnionPandaPosted 2/3/2013 5:44:09 PM
mestupkid185 posted...
**** Ray Lewis, **** the 49ers, **** the Harbaughs, i hope some disaster that takes no loss of life, like a black out, makes them cancel it. i Hate the super bowl this year.

Almost got your wish.
---
"Winners don't take drugs; they take performance enhancers." - Mike Ross and Gootecks.
#14Breaker BladePosted 2/3/2013 5:47:06 PM
mestupkid185 posted...
**** Ray Lewis, **** the 49ers, **** the Harbaughs, i hope some disaster that takes no loss of life, like a black out, makes them cancel it. i Hate the super bowl this year.

Almost prophetic, this is nuts.
---
Currently playing: Borderlands 2, Guild Wars 2, LoL, Dark Souls, Diablo III
Currently watching: Game of Thrones, Louie, Breaking Bad
#15Coop14(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 8:19:31 PM
mestupkid185 posted...

Almost prophetic, this is nuts.

Agreed, also my cliche loud american attitude is going to come out

RAVEEEENNNSSS NATTTIIOOONNNNNN

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

UNDERDOGS FTW
---
The WoW boards. We are a dysfunctional family that have the potential of making the greatest sitcom ever written.