This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

BG and 5 man healer

#1Subby33Posted 2/3/2013 7:59:26 PM
Against my better judgement, coming back after about a year hiatus. Kinda bored w/ single player games right now.

Anyway, I've played Priest and Paladin a lot as a healer, but looking to maybe try out something new.

What healers are doing well right now? What you guys pick for a BG and 5 Man healer, maybe light raiding (i'm pretty casual).

Monk, Shaman, or Druid? Want to try a healer I haven't used yet.
#2SPAWN_117Posted 2/3/2013 11:44:36 PM
Shaman. I always liked Druid healing but they seem like the weakest atm, I still heal on my druid thou, so, what ever you enjoy or Shaman lol
---
"Your destruction is the will of the gods ... And we are their instruments." http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/%C3%9Famboo/advanced
#3clumseygeniusPosted 2/4/2013 1:04:29 AM
Literally just came back like 5 days ago myself after leaving when Cata dropped. Picked up my main;discipline priest and also running a lower leveled one for ****'s & giggles: cleaning up in both BG's and instances,not end-gaming it yet obviously.

But if ye like yer PVP/BG's etc I can attest for discipline priests at-least. Their durability is unreal,fun to play and pretty much every BG I enter other players are glad to see my class along side them.
---
when all is said and done, more is said than done.
#4GhostfeetPosted 2/4/2013 5:15:05 AM
I've never played a healer myself, but lately I've been seeing lots of druid and monk healers in both pvp and 5-man's. It seems less people play priest these days, at least on the Horde side of things.
---
"I drink and I smash because I love." ~ Rocko
XBL GT: DisposableDuck
#5ElaeusPosted 2/4/2013 5:37:00 AM
Since you excluded the best two PvE healers (and one of them being in a really good spot in PvP now), I would vote shaman because not only it's the easiest, most straight forward healing spec known to man but also because they are in a competent spot at both right now.

I think it's actually hard to make shamans bad anymore because their playstyle never changed drastically for a really long time and there isn't anything they can do to really gimb that spec now due to that, and as a result to be bad at shaman now means you need to drop the idea of healing altogether. It never gets any more brainless.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#6last manPosted 2/4/2013 8:23:56 AM
i got bored with my sham... lvl 90 enhc/resto
made a priest, lvled it to 70, uber easy and fun. you can literally stay disc for dps and heals the whole way!
---
Are you ready to live?
#7Subby33(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 1:11:41 PM
Thanks guys. Going with Sham.

I've played this game since release and have leveled 3 priests and 2 paladins so I want something different.