BG and 5 man healer

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. BG and 5 man healer

User Info: Subby33

Subby33
3 years ago#1
Against my better judgement, coming back after about a year hiatus. Kinda bored w/ single player games right now.

Anyway, I've played Priest and Paladin a lot as a healer, but looking to maybe try out something new.

What healers are doing well right now? What you guys pick for a BG and 5 Man healer, maybe light raiding (i'm pretty casual).

Monk, Shaman, or Druid? Want to try a healer I haven't used yet.

User Info: Ninseph

Ninseph
3 years ago#2
Shaman. I always liked Druid healing but they seem like the weakest atm, I still heal on my druid thou, so, what ever you enjoy or Shaman lol
"Your destruction is the will of the gods ... And we are their instruments." http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/%C3%9Famboo/advanced

User Info: clumseygenius

clumseygenius
3 years ago#3
Literally just came back like 5 days ago myself after leaving when Cata dropped. Picked up my main;discipline priest and also running a lower leveled one for ****'s & giggles: cleaning up in both BG's and instances,not end-gaming it yet obviously.

But if ye like yer PVP/BG's etc I can attest for discipline priests at-least. Their durability is unreal,fun to play and pretty much every BG I enter other players are glad to see my class along side them.
when all is said and done, more is said than done.

User Info: Ghostfeet

Ghostfeet
3 years ago#4
I've never played a healer myself, but lately I've been seeing lots of druid and monk healers in both pvp and 5-man's. It seems less people play priest these days, at least on the Horde side of things.
"I drink and I smash because I love." ~ Rocko
XBL GT: DisposableDuck

User Info: Elaeus

Elaeus
3 years ago#5
Since you excluded the best two PvE healers (and one of them being in a really good spot in PvP now), I would vote shaman because not only it's the easiest, most straight forward healing spec known to man but also because they are in a competent spot at both right now.

I think it's actually hard to make shamans bad anymore because their playstyle never changed drastically for a really long time and there isn't anything they can do to really gimb that spec now due to that, and as a result to be bad at shaman now means you need to drop the idea of healing altogether. It never gets any more brainless.
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22

User Info: last man

last man
3 years ago#6
i got bored with my sham... lvl 90 enhc/resto
made a priest, lvled it to 70, uber easy and fun. you can literally stay disc for dps and heals the whole way!
Are you ready to live?

User Info: Subby33

Subby33
3 years ago#7
Thanks guys. Going with Sham.

I've played this game since release and have leveled 3 priests and 2 paladins so I want something different.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. BG and 5 man healer

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived