This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Flamechtachi griefing squad shall spare all valiant warriors who fight back.

#11gamefaqwatcherPosted 2/5/2013 6:41:09 AM
So what happened to the defenseless red moonkin? I hope you didn't kill them. Looked quite friendly to me.

Then again they could be leveling to 90 to kill ally for lols.... Damn those deceitful moonkins!
---
You're the hero Gamefaqs deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
#12kingdrake2Posted 2/5/2013 9:40:48 AM
i seen worse... the flamechtachi griefing squad cannot stand against the ironwolf clan or neverlose on my server. they are really awful (attacks in swarms of 5) overpowering every ally.
---
They literally gave him the keys to the kingdom and he pissed it all away--dragonballer88
#13angrywalrus13Posted 2/5/2013 10:06:12 AM
I am not a hunter expert, haven't touched mine since 4.1, but the talents of choice he made seem alright for PvP are they not?
Eh, probably can find better if I bothered to look through other options but can't be assed.

Thrill of the Hunt bugs me, as does Binding Shot, but Binding Shot is great for low-leveling ganking/trolling ("haha you cant move"), which is exactly what he's doing, so yeah.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#14Itachi62(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 10:59:43 PM(edited)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/mannoroth/Srinel/simple

Why trying to hide your hunter?

Here's Flamechamp too.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Groupwiper/simple

Just look at those talents.

I don't even play this game. I'm only signing up for the 7 day trial, don't think we'll resubscribe, and if we do not for more than a month. There's just not enough for us to grief anymore. You can't even legally rob guild banks anymore or social engineer guilds and get all their stuff without gms caring, or dismount people. If my talents are bad I didn't look anything up, I just picked what I thought sounded good.

Thrill of the Hunt bugs me, as does Binding Shot, but Binding Shot is great for low-leveling ganking/trolling ("haha you cant move"), which is exactly what he's doing, so yeah.

I didn't want another button to press so I picked Thrill of the Hunt because it's passive and I didn't think it would be that big of a difference. Posthaste is to run away from level 90 guards easier when I snipe people in Crossroads (I managed to get this same guy like 20 times while being chased by a horrible 90 rogue who only got me once, he sucked, almost as bad as the time I beat a lvl 80 geared rogue in WotLK at level 76 through kiting), binding shot is to trap low levels, and blink strike is because it's fun as hell to dismount, parachute, and have my rare chimaera teleport behind a low level and instakill them, then camouflage before they even see me. I don't know how good any of it is but it all fits my playstyle. Wyvern sting would be as good as binding shot for trolling low levels, but I used it in one of the previous expansions (WotLK I think) and wanted something new.

But I believe I reconstructed his way of finding the TC.

First, we know the first letter is S and the last two are el due to partial uncovered parts of the name.
Second, they are in the same guild as someone named Dankslap, an armory search reveals two people by the name. Since only the level 60 one can be viewed on the armory, best to search there.
A search of the guild roster reveals only one hunter with S as the first letter of the name and el as the last two. Srinel.

Wtf why would he do all that when he could just use a program like JpegSnoop? It's how I get nudes of people if they black stuff out in photoshop.

So what happened to the defenseless red moonkin? I hope you didn't kill them. Looked quite friendly to me.

I left him alone and told Flamechamp not to kill him but I forgot to cut and paste it into the screenshot. He's also named after a pretty flower and an awesome band which further reinforced my decision. He was a warrior, I landed near him and followed him in my mechanohog and he kept fighting mobs.
#15Itachi62(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 10:57:28 PM
Come camp people who are camping Honor Hold. <_<

I'm not level 90 I can't do that. But I did get a durahit on some guy there. He was chasing after me after I killed his low level buddy. I went on the ground for one second in Honour Hold near a bunch of alliance 90s and guards and he dismounted to 1 shot me, or so he thought, but I hadn't dismounted or intended to fight and just flew away and watched him die from in the air. The guards got the last hit and he took durability damage. He sucked, most of these players defending low levels can't even get me.

Another awful 90 story: there was this troll hunter in Borean Tundra trying to corpse camp me, he got me twice after I killed his low level buddy he was following around and guarding because of me about 4 times. He couldn't even manage to corpse camp me, he was so slow at reacting. World PvP is the only part of the game that is 100% skill. My creativity allows me to overpower or completely avoid players with all the best gear that they probably immorally paid some Chinese prisoner to get them.

A lot of these digital dummies don't even realise I am an engineer. They try to fly away and go really high up to escape me. Then I just shoot them down, parachute, and half extra fun watching their corpse fall and imagining the looks on their faces. I've killed AFK 90s and 85s this way too although it takes longer because I can't 1 shot them.
#16bronze4v4proPosted 2/7/2013 6:13:50 PM
bump
#17GForceDragonPosted 2/8/2013 4:32:13 AM
Itachi62 posted...
You can't even legally rob guild banks anymore or social engineer guilds and get all their stuff without gms caring

Yes you can.
---
"It's like some twisted variant on rule 34. If it exists, someone takes it way too seriously. No exceptions." - Aceron
#18gamefaqwatcherPosted 2/8/2013 6:13:53 PM

Itachi62 posted...

I left him alone and told Flamechamp not to kill him but I forgot to cut and paste it into the screenshot. He's also named after a pretty flower and an awesome band which further reinforced my decision. He was a warrior, I landed near him and followed him in my mechanohog and he kept fighting mobs.

Well that's good to know. Looked like a newb to me considering they had a non BoA staff :P
---
You're the hero Gamefaqs deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
#19Itachi62(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 7:47:43 PM
If he was a newb he was the bravest newb I've ever seen to be completely undisturbed by a level ?? following him on motorcycle.