This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

poll topic: most enjoyable (mechanically) healer

#1ShurikoPosted 2/4/2013 8:53:43 PM
disregard viability - Results (140 votes)
resto druid
16.43% (23 votes)
resto shaman
23.57% (33 votes)
disc priest
21.43% (30 votes)
holy priest
10% (14 votes)
holy paladin
15% (21 votes)
windwalker monk
13.57% (19 votes)
This poll is now closed.
hueahue
---
http://i.imgur.com/aTk36Od.jpg
http://www.synchtube.com/r/vidyagaemz
#2TheGreatCheezePosted 2/4/2013 9:21:53 PM
Though I love RDruids, RShaman has always been my favorite healer, both to have in a group and to be in a group.
---
I follow people around on their slow mounts and say "CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT, STAR FOX!"
-Cereburus Q
#3Fire_AwayPosted 2/4/2013 9:24:18 PM
I'm addicted to Chain Heal
---
Now playing: League Of Legends (FireAwayX), Guild Wars 2 (Floralei/Crownbird), World of Warcraft (shut up), SFxT (Poison/Nina, Juri/Lili)
#4mestupkid185Posted 2/4/2013 9:58:32 PM
maybe i should level my resto shaman damn. everyone has been giving them so much love lately. my main is a holy paladin so that's how i voted. maybe if I tried another healer I'd like it more.
#5RockeignPosted 2/4/2013 9:59:04 PM
.. Wind Walker is the DPS spec. :|
---
http://i46.tinypic.com/2l9qm9t.jpg
http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee483/Rockaizen/RangerBunny_zpsf37026a1.gif
#6MegaSlushPosted 2/4/2013 10:07:05 PM
Rockeign posted...
.. Wind Walker is the DPS spec. :|

---
3DS Friend Code: 0903-2770-3378. Check profile for more.
R.O.B is married. He plugs his Memory Stick into a USB port every night. ~wizaro1
#7linkcloudarthasPosted 2/4/2013 10:27:10 PM
Well, i've played a Holy Paladin, Disc Priest, and Resto Druid. Resto and Disc are probably my two favorite.
---
PSN: Unrelentless69
Currently Playing: WoW, Mortal Kombat 9, Diablo 2: Currently Awaiting: Diablo 3 Beta, Mortal Kombat DLC
#8metroidfreakv4Posted 2/4/2013 10:29:08 PM
This board is very "I love shamans", even though everyone on here also says LOL DEY SUCK, 99% of them also say that they are the most fun class to play in their respective roles.
---
WotLK ending cinematic: Arthas:Father.....is this over?....
Father:no my son....the raid resets next week.. Who noticed I fixed the Typos? only took 4 years :)
#9ElaeusPosted 2/5/2013 1:27:17 AM(edited)
metroidfreakv4 posted...
This board is very "I love shamans", even though everyone on here also says LOL DEY SUCK, 99% of them also say that they are the most fun class to play in their respective roles.

Resto doesn't suck.. On the contrary. They just have alongside druids the most brainless styles.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#10metroidfreakv4Posted 2/5/2013 3:08:17 AM
Elaeus posted...
metroidfreakv4 posted...

Resto doesn't suck.. On the contrary. They just have alongside druids the most brainless styles.

Oh I know. It's what I mained. I am the boards chosen shaman. I love the class and I feel very op when I heal. Brainless? Idk, I found disc healing more tedious and simple. But I haven't healed on a disc this tier so maybe that isn't the same. I really like the cool Cds shamans have. But yes, they are pretty easy. But I played priest Druid and shaman. They all felt really easy so I just thought healing was in general. IMO, healing is more foreplanning and preventing, which I find more fun/easier than doing a set rotation. Not that rotations are hard, but I do find it hard to keep my attention focused, it's really boring to me.

Btw, if none of that made sense I'm sorry, it's 4 am and have been in the studio all night my mind is mush
---
WotLK ending cinematic: Arthas:Father.....is this over?....
Father:no my son....the raid resets next week.. Who noticed I fixed the Typos? only took 4 years :)