This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

holy christ. 86 fury warrior + dual 2h BoA swords(cleavers) = umm...yeah.

#21KrozardPosted 2/8/2013 3:24:15 PM
Melted_Butter posted...

How long did it take to get two of the Cleavers?

The first one I got on my priest didn't involve any camping, I just flew over and saw something sparkling in the water.

The second one took 3 hours of camping one night without it spawning, then 6 hours the next day. (I've heard the spawn times range from 16 hours to 23 hours so I consider myself lucky on that one.
---
this space intentionally left blank
#22Melted_ButterPosted 2/8/2013 8:30:39 PM
Krozard posted...
Melted_Butter posted...

How long did it take to get two of the Cleavers?

The first one I got on my priest didn't involve any camping, I just flew over and saw something sparkling in the water.

The second one took 3 hours of camping one night without it spawning, then 6 hours the next day. (I've heard the spawn times range from 16 hours to 23 hours so I consider myself lucky on that one.

6 hours for an axe? Was it worth it?
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ , have accepted him as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig
#23KrozardPosted 2/8/2013 8:57:54 PM
Very much worth it.
6 hours for a weapon I won't replace until at least heroic dungeons (possibly LFR if my luck is bad).
---
#24HeroshiX2Posted 2/8/2013 10:27:03 PM
What weapon is being discussed? I figured OP meant the heirloom ones for some dumb reason.
#25KrozardPosted 2/9/2013 9:50:42 AM
HeroshiX2 posted...
What weapon is being discussed? I figured OP meant the heirloom ones for some dumb reason.

http://www.wowhead.com/search?q=Swarming+Cleaver+of+Ka%27roz

It's a BoA item that spawns in Dread Wastes.
---
#2699_red_balloonsPosted 2/10/2013 1:57:09 PM
6 hours for a weapon? I wouldn't even camp TLPD that long...
Maybe if the items were boosted to 463 to match the archy weapons, but 450s you can get at 87+ from dungeons.
#27burkhardt5Posted 2/11/2013 7:30:48 AM
I pays to stick to one main character and get it to the upper levels. That's why I tell noobs not to keep starting new chars all the time.
---
http://superiorwowguide.com