holy christ. 86 fury warrior + dual 2h BoA swords(cleavers) = umm...yeah.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. holy christ. 86 fury warrior + dual 2h BoA swords(cleavers) = umm...yeah.

User Info: Krozard

Krozard
3 years ago#21
Melted_Butter posted...

How long did it take to get two of the Cleavers?

The first one I got on my priest didn't involve any camping, I just flew over and saw something sparkling in the water.

The second one took 3 hours of camping one night without it spawning, then 6 hours the next day. (I've heard the spawn times range from 16 hours to 23 hours so I consider myself lucky on that one.
this space intentionally left blank

User Info: Melted_Butter

Melted_Butter
3 years ago#22
Krozard posted...
Melted_Butter posted...

How long did it take to get two of the Cleavers?

The first one I got on my priest didn't involve any camping, I just flew over and saw something sparkling in the water.

The second one took 3 hours of camping one night without it spawning, then 6 hours the next day. (I've heard the spawn times range from 16 hours to 23 hours so I consider myself lucky on that one.

6 hours for an axe? Was it worth it?
If you believe in Jesus Christ , have accepted him as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig

Krozard
3 years ago#23
Very much worth it.
6 hours for a weapon I won't replace until at least heroic dungeons (possibly LFR if my luck is bad).

User Info: HeroshiX2

HeroshiX2
3 years ago#24
What weapon is being discussed? I figured OP meant the heirloom ones for some dumb reason.

Krozard
3 years ago#25
HeroshiX2 posted...
What weapon is being discussed? I figured OP meant the heirloom ones for some dumb reason.

http://www.wowhead.com/search?q=Swarming+Cleaver+of+Ka%27roz

It's a BoA item that spawns in Dread Wastes.

User Info: 99_red_balloons

99_red_balloons
3 years ago#26
6 hours for a weapon? I wouldn't even camp TLPD that long...
Maybe if the items were boosted to 463 to match the archy weapons, but 450s you can get at 87+ from dungeons.

User Info: burkhardt5

burkhardt5
3 years ago#27
I pays to stick to one main character and get it to the upper levels. That's why I tell noobs not to keep starting new chars all the time.
http://superiorwowguide.com
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. holy christ. 86 fury warrior + dual 2h BoA swords(cleavers) = umm...yeah.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived