This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

that feel when you look for eggs for the first time

#1LatiasSAPosted 2/5/2013 6:28:02 AM
and you go back to your bros at the arboretum and hand them all in with your reverred rep commendation and your darkmoon buff...

And you find out you only needed 15 of those 26 you picked up and now all you can do is destroy them knowing you absorbed so many eggs from desperate people who may have needed them much more than you did.

It's still a good feel though, these eggs took me to exalted in about three days of dedicated farming in the wee hours of the morning, darkmoon faire bluff bless its non-existant soul.

/blogfacts
---
league ign - Quadraxis
Okay, I never let WoW boards down before. - Left4Shaman
#2vahndragonwingPosted 2/5/2013 6:30:38 AM
heres a blog fact for you:

With the revered buff and the DMF buff, you could have just done dailies for them for 3 days and hit exalted
---
3DS Friend Code: 3050-9023-0902 - Ender
Pokemon White 2 Friend Code: 3440-1140-5876 - Ender
#3gamefaqwatcherPosted 2/5/2013 6:33:22 AM
I kept the extras as well as spare netherwing eggs.
---
You're the hero Gamefaqs deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
#4LatiasSA(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 6:37:05 AM
vahndragonwing posted...

With the revered buff and the DMF buff, you could have just done dailies for them for 3 days and hit exalted

you don't understand

theres a certain little sensation you get when you come across one of those eggs, man. you can't get that feeling with any daily. it is... sentimental, to go for the eggs than to sit and do easy dailies. It feels as though it takes more effort, more 'real' investment into the cause at hand.
---
league ign - Quadraxis
#5BMac89Posted 2/5/2013 7:07:20 AM
LatiasSA posted...
vahndragonwing posted...

you don't understand

theres a certain little sensation you get when you come across one of those eggs, man. you can't get that feeling with any daily. it is... sentimental, to go for the eggs than to sit and do easy dailies. It feels as though it takes more effort, more 'real' investment into the cause at hand.

Yea cause you know flying around looking for little eggs IS A BLAST!!! You must have cried for so long when you found out Easter bunny is not real.
---
I was on Intervention
#6LatiasSA(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 7:10:41 AM
BMac89 posted...
LatiasSA posted...
vahndragonwing posted...

you don't understand

Yea cause you know flying around looking for little eggs IS A BLAST!!! You must have cried for so long when you found out Easter bunny is not real.

don't remind me
---
league ign - Quadraxis