This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can my fellow Death Knights please read this?

#21SxmfctPosted 2/5/2013 3:30:51 PM
Shuriko posted...
stop trying to justify how sad your life is on the internet. you don't have anything to prove to us.

I'm not trying to prove anything. I'm asking since when was having free time a bad thing? I'd like an answer please. If you can't answer the question then there's no need to be so condescending.

I must ask since you're obviously a busy guy, when do you have chance to play WoW and post on message boards about how much free time some people have?
---
"We play the game without having to worry about viruses, system instability, OS deterioration, Compatibility issues, or crappy controls." - 95_Eclipse
#22SxmfctPosted 2/5/2013 3:33:50 PM
TheGreatCheeze posted...
Sxmfct posted...
boy this guy has alot of free time.

I don't understand why people online are so condescending when it comes to stuff like this. Free time is a bad thing now and should be looked down upon? I didn't get the memo.

Yes, everyone should be working or doing something tedious and monotonous 24/7 because that's what makes everyone happy and successful according to the internet.

Yeah I figured that was the case. It's like internet standards regarding females.

"DAYM SHE FINE BUT S*** SHE HAS A MOLE ON HER BACK?!? 0/10 would not bang." - Typical 'internet alpha'
---
"We play the game without having to worry about viruses, system instability, OS deterioration, Compatibility issues, or crappy controls." - 95_Eclipse
#23Lightning BoltPosted 2/5/2013 3:45:00 PM
"DAYM SHE FINE BUT S*** SHE HAS A MOLE ON HER BACK?!? 0/10 would not bang." - Typical 'internet alpha'

Dude, I ain't datin no cancer chick.
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#24SxmfctPosted 2/5/2013 3:49:22 PM
Lightning Bolt posted...

Dude, I ain't datin no cancer chick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=5GOZjlwIwfk#t=50s
---
#25WaffIeElitePosted 2/5/2013 10:15:11 PM
Shuriko posted...

I don't understand why people online are so condescending when it comes to stuff like this. Free time is a bad thing now and should be looked down upon? I didn't get the memo.

...yes?

free time is generally an indicator that someone doesn't really have anything worthy of esteem going on in their life.

if someone has impressive qualities, they're most likely going to be busy.

So rather than be in a raid/battleground like you, he made a couple forum posts. Pot, kettle, black?
#26Glockass1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 1:47:32 AM
WaffIeElite posted...
Shuriko posted...

...yes?

free time is generally an indicator that someone doesn't really have anything worthy of esteem going on in their life.

if someone has impressive qualities, they're most likely going to be busy.

So rather than be in a raid/battleground like you, he made a couple forum posts. Pot, kettle, black?

At least that guy in the forums has imagination unlike Crapriko.
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
#27Mighty_BuffaloPosted 2/6/2013 12:58:56 PM
I'd reroll a DK.
#28MrBigJohnsonPosted 2/6/2013 1:25:51 PM
I might get to leveling mine. Been at 86 for 4 months now.
---
Even addiction has diminishing returns. Johnrockks#1547
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Marisette/advanced