This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So I finally did Purge of Dalaran as Alliance. (Spoilers, I guess?)

#21Wyrmwarrior5(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 10:22:08 PM
CM101Play posted...
Wyrmwarrior5 posted...
CM101Play posted...
I wouldn't call it slaughtering people for no reason when the Horde's been doing some pretty bad s*** since Arthas died.

That makes zero sense. 99% of the Sunreavers weren't even with the Horde, for one. And for two, two wrongs don't make a right.

One, they still represent an evil faction. Two, no, but when you piss of that b**** on her period s*** is bound to go down.

> evil faction

Almost took you seriously. Good job.
---
http://breadfish.de/
http://thebest404pageever.com = best website ever.
#22InfestedAdamPosted 2/6/2013 1:10:16 AM
Yer know, dealing with Burning Legion or Scourge invasion doesn't seem that bad now when compared to all this political strife going on. I miss those days, when it was clear who the enemy was.
---
"You must gather your party before venturing forth"
"Go for the eyes Boo! Go for the eyes!"
#23c0sa n0straPosted 2/6/2013 1:25:16 AM
I guess Garrosh shouldn't have bombed the city of one of the most anti-war Alliance leaders huh? Jaina may have gone a little overboard, but the rogue Sunreavers constructed the bomb that took out Theramore and then abused the Kirin Tor's neutrality to steal the Divine Bell from Darnassus to unleash another massacre of Alliance CIVILIANS, Varian would never have tried to use that thing.
#24Wyrmwarrior5(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 1:45:19 AM
c0sa n0stra posted...
I guess Garrosh shouldn't have bombed the city of one of the most anti-war Alliance leaders huh? Jaina may have gone a little overboard, but the rogue Sunreavers constructed the bomb that took out Theramore and then abused the Kirin Tor's neutrality to steal the Divine Bell from Darnassus to unleash another massacre of Alliance CIVILIANS, Varian would never have tried to use that thing.

Nobody is denying that Garrosh is a douchenozzle. But again the thing is, the entire group of Sunreavers should not be taking the blame. Jaina overreacted entirely, and ended up causing a place that was once a symbol of peace into a war zone, and tons of innocents were killed or imprisoned. What happened with Theramore was terrible, and the few behind stuff like that SHOULD be punished, but Jaina didn't go "we need to take out those responsible", it was "**** it kick them all out, kill everyone who might show the smallest resistance."

Also, it's funny that you should mention Varian when he is like "dude Jaina wtf"
---
http://breadfish.de/
http://thebest404pageever.com = best website ever.
#25c0sa n0straPosted 2/6/2013 1:48:32 AM
Wyrmwarrior5 posted...
c0sa n0stra posted...

Nobody is denying that Garrosh is a douchenozzle. But again the thing is, the entire group of Sunreavers should not be taking the blame. Jaina overreacted entirely, and ended up causing a place that was once a symbol of peace into a war zone, and tons of innocents were killed or imprisoned. What happened with Theramore was terrible, and the few behind stuff like that SHOULD be punished, but Jaina didn't go "we need to take out those responsible", it was "**** it kick them all out, kill everyone who might show the smallest resistance."

Also, it's funny that you should mention Varian when he is like "dude Jaina wtf"

Yeah I agree, she was just one step away from "Old God" crazy.
#26FinalCountDownnPosted 2/6/2013 3:38:26 AM
all elfs need to join and make there own faction.

Tauren have to go back to chillin In the grasslands as neautrals.

The trolls Allied with horde need to go smoke there weed On there Islands.

Orcs need to get the hell Off Azeroth since there Invaders.

Undead need to be eliminated there evil.

Goblins can continue being money sucking scumbags.

Humans need to keep gathering In SW For there daily Orgys.

Gnomes need to focus On breeding so they don't go Extinct And get there city back from the low level trogs that Inhabit It.

Dwarfs need to- Continue being the race No one really cares about.

Space Goats can keep Serving the light and being Morale.

Worgen can chase there tails.

Pandas can have there Continent back from those nasty Invaders.

The Legion can go get massacred when they Invade Outworld.

Saragas can stay Right where He Is thank you.

The Old gods can keep there slimy tentacles In the core of Azeroth where they belong.

And Cute fluffy Bunnies can rule the lands.
#27c0sa n0straPosted 2/6/2013 3:50:05 AM
FinalCountDownn posted...
all elfs need to join and make there own faction.

Tauren have to go back to chillin In the grasslands as neautrals.

The trolls Allied with horde need to go smoke there weed On there Islands.

Orcs need to get the hell Off Azeroth since there Invaders.

Undead need to be eliminated there evil.

Goblins can continue being money sucking scumbags.

Humans need to keep gathering In SW For there daily Orgys.

Gnomes need to focus On breeding so they don't go Extinct And get there city back from the low level trogs that Inhabit It.

Dwarfs need to- Continue being the race No one really cares about.

Space Goats can keep Serving the light and being Morale.

Worgen can chase there tails.

Pandas can have there Continent back from those nasty Invaders.

The Legion can go get massacred when they Invade Outworld.

Saragas can stay Right where He Is thank you.

The Old gods can keep there slimy tentacles In the core of Azeroth where they belong.

And Cute fluffy Bunnies can rule the lands.

there

there

there

there
#28CM101PlayPosted 2/6/2013 6:59:38 AM
Wyrmwarrior5 posted...
c0sa n0stra posted...

So when we nuked Japan and killed, what, thousands of innocents, you thought that was the wrong thing to do? Because if we didn't do it then more people would've died over all. To end a war you have to make the opposition give up, and they won't do that if you're not making every single one of them responsible.
---
AJ McCannon's mom (in blue) : http://tinyurl.com/bs6heg7
#29Fire_AwayPosted 2/6/2013 7:07:10 AM
CM101Play posted...
Wyrmwarrior5 posted...
c0sa n0stra posted...

So when we nuked Japan and killed, what, thousands of innocents, you thought that was the wrong thing to do? Because if we didn't do it then more people would've died over all. To end a war you have to make the opposition give up, and they won't do that if you're not making every single one of them responsible.

Let's not play the "I checked with my time machine and my point is valid" game because my time machine is just as good as yours and mine says the US shouldn't have maimed thousands of innocent people directly and killed many many more through radiation poisoning
---
Now playing: League Of Legends (FireAwayX), Guild Wars 2 (Floralei/Crownbird), World of Warcraft (shut up), SFxT (Poison/Nina, Juri/Lili)
#30game freakozoidPosted 2/6/2013 8:23:47 AM
CM101Play posted...
Wyrmwarrior5 posted...
c0sa n0stra posted...

Just so you know, that whole "We would have killed more if we didn't drop the bombs" doesn't really have much basis at all in history. It is more of something the US basically tells themselves so they can sleep at night as nobody can really say they're wrong without a time machine. Moreso even if you were to accept that the Hiroshima bomb was necessary, it would be pretty hard to argue that the Nagasaki bomb needed to happen.

In fact, most people outside the US now accept that the bombs did more harm then good, especially with all the pressure already being mounted at Japan and especially after the Soviets declared war basically destroying their last 'out' of the war.