This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gamefaqs Wager on War Chief 2013

#1Coop14Posted 2/6/2013 8:49:07 AM
Lets take a ponder who is most likely - Results (90 votes)
Rexxar
25.56% (23 votes)
VolJin
26.67% (24 votes)
Baine
7.78% (7 votes)
LorThemar
23.33% (21 votes)
Thrall
16.67% (15 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Those are the most likely candidates as far as I am concerned. My wager is on Rexxar. I have this gut feeling the final raid is going to be us Chen, Thrall, and Rexxar taking out Garradoucher.

Why? WC3 is my reasoning. I know it's far fetched and you all are probably like *lolwuht* but my gut is telling me something like this is going to happen.

We didn't see Garrosh coming and well I guess we will see. So pumped...

YEAH REXXAR FOR WARCHIEF
---
The WoW boards. We are a dysfunctional family that have the potential of making the greatest sitcom ever written.
#2CM101PlayPosted 2/6/2013 8:50:05 AM
I'm saying Lorthemar just so I can be right if Blizz tries to pull a fast one on us.
---
AJ McCannon's mom (in blue) : http://tinyurl.com/bs6heg7
#3Sir WillPosted 2/6/2013 8:50:44 AM
My wager is on Rexxar

So why didn't you vote?
---
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'
#4Coop14(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 8:53:36 AM
Sir Will posted...
My wager is on Rexxar

So why didn't you vote?

Just did:P

It's early man, my thought processes are total trash currently
---
The WoW boards. We are a dysfunctional family that have the potential of making the greatest sitcom ever written.
#5God_of_GorePosted 2/6/2013 8:57:15 AM
It will be an orc, if you think otherwise you're deluding yourselves.
#6Emerald_WyvernPosted 2/6/2013 9:01:15 AM
Where's Mankrik as an option? With him as Warchief he'd achieve peace with the Alliance and CRUSH THE QUILLBOAR MENACE ONCE AND FOR ALL!!
---
"Hey I know! I'll use my trusty frying pan.. as a drying pan!" - Brock
#7InfestedAdamPosted 2/6/2013 9:10:37 AM
I wanna say Rexxar but hasn't he been out of the picture for too long? He's technically one of the founders of Orgrimmar/Horde presence in Kalimdor so there gotta be some popularity among the Orcs for him but beyond that, I can't imagine groups like the Blood Elves or Goblins knowing a thing or two about him. Troll and Tauren probably know of him but again only through his efforts in establishing the Horde presence on Kalimdor
---
"You must gather your party before venturing forth"
"Go for the eyes Boo! Go for the eyes!"
#8DamorahTalsetPosted 2/6/2013 9:12:09 AM(edited)
Blizz has already stated it probably won't be who we think it will, which leads me to believe it won't be Thrall. I'd say Rexxar, but he's been sort of useless. So... Vol'jin.
---
I don't a fondness to Borat. I don't how it did outrageous; haven't they ever interneted? We have Goat's Sea and Celebrating Lemons. - Gandob
#9halomonkey1_3_5Posted 2/6/2013 9:14:22 AM
lack of basic campfire is disturbing
---
Billy Mays: July 20, 1958 - June 28, 2009
The Greatest
#10bladstPosted 2/6/2013 9:29:13 AM
Chen
---
guns don't kill people, people kill people, but the gun helps