This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Soloing Ony and KT

#1KokeiiPosted 2/6/2013 10:58:01 AM
These are two bosses that I've been doing weekly on my 3 90s (Priest, Shaman, DK), but in terms of increasing my odds of eventually getting a mount, are there any classes that you guys have found can do these without much problem at 85 (which is what all my other alts are)? Hunter maybe? Warrior with second wind? I suppose I could just go try with some of the chars, but I'd rather get some idea of what to expect first.
#2CellBlock7Posted 2/6/2013 11:01:02 AM
Both are extremely easy as a rogue.
---
I was once put on warned for saying I felt terrible that someone passed away, top that!!
#3ChocoboMog123Posted 2/6/2013 11:10:14 AM
Every class but Mage can do KT at 85. at least they could in Cata. Hunter and DK were the easiest, but Warlock isn't too hard, either, just extremely long, boring, and easy to mess up.

Ony should be doable by most classes, too.

Or you could just level your characters.
---
"You're sorely underestimating the power of nostalgia goggles." - adjl
http://www.smbc-comics.com/comics/20110218.gif
#4HeftybagsPosted 2/6/2013 11:13:10 AM
So you have alts that are level 85.

You want to maximize your odds of getting the mounts.

You never bother to even try on level 85 alts.

I don't understand why after weeks of doing this you haven't even tried yet.
---
I watch Cops with no pants on.
#5Kokeii(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 11:25:28 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#6TaaronPosted 2/6/2013 11:32:52 AM
I use a level 90 Ret Pally on these myself. Only for Ony, finished KT myself.
---
Nothing wrong with a 40 year old man watching anime intended for 5 year old Japanese girls.
#7angrywalrus13Posted 2/6/2013 11:34:28 AM
Kokeii posted...
Because after weeks of doing it with a few characters just for sh**s and giggles, with (clearly) no luck, I've decided to improve my chances. It's not like I've been sitting here for 2 months thinking "hmm I wonder if I could solo them on all my other alts." This is a recent thought, and I'm asking first rather than wasting time taking each char through only to find out that hey, I'm gonna get raped in phase x, y, or z. I didn't realize having a little prior knowledge was something to be frowned upon. Thanks for your input though, it was very useful.

Take a few deep breaths and get yourself some ice cream. It helps.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#8ChocoboMog123Posted 2/6/2013 11:42:37 AM
Kokeii posted...
Because after weeks of doing it with a few characters just for sh**s and giggles, with (clearly) no luck, I've decided to improve my chances. It's not like I've been sitting here for 2 months thinking "hmm I wonder if I could solo them on all my other alts." This is a recent thought, and I'm asking first rather than wasting time taking each char through only to find out that hey, I'm gonna get raped in phase x, y, or z. I didn't realize having a little prior knowledge was something to be frowned upon. Thanks for your input though, it was very useful.

At least you weren't the 1000th person to ask "Can I solo KT on my Blood DK at 90?" Like, seriously?!
---
"You're sorely underestimating the power of nostalgia goggles." - adjl
http://www.smbc-comics.com/comics/20110218.gif
#9Kokeii(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 11:48:09 AM
angrywalrus13 posted...
Kokeii posted...

Wait, what? I was just responding to HeftyBags or whatever his name was. He asked why I hadn't already tried with my alts. I just had to explain, since he didn't quite catch what I had said in my original post.
#10TheGreatCheezePosted 2/6/2013 11:53:32 AM
Kokeii posted...
angrywalrus13 posted...
Kokeii posted...

Wait, what? I was just responding to HeftyBags or whatever his name was. He asked why I hadn't already tried with my alts. I just had to explain, since he didn't quite catch what I had said in my original post.

CALM DOWN BRO LOL, DO U EVEN LIFT BRO

Actually, some chocolate cookie dough ice cream sounds heavenly right now.
---
I follow people around on their slow mounts and say "CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT, STAR FOX!"
-Cereburus Q