This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So will the Gnomes ever get Gnomregan back?

#1CM101PlayPosted 2/6/2013 1:31:37 PM
It's probably spelled wrong, and I could just check, but screw that.

Anyway, seriously we helped them get it back after killing Arthas, it's years later and they haven't even gotten it back yet.

I mostly say this because I want all of the racial leaders on both sides to be killable and have a city to be in. (Including Genn doing to Gilneas) I mean we can't kill Vol'jin because he's a quest giver, Gallywix is nowhere to be found, I'm sure that the High Tinker (Melvin? Melkin?) is like Vol'jin, and Genn just stands next to Varian and is killable too.
---
AJ McCannon's mom (in blue) : http://tinyurl.com/bs6heg7
#2Kanus_oq_SerunaPosted 2/6/2013 1:40:30 PM
Blingergan

The gnome leader is a quest giver, but that's not to say that they couldn't change that. However, if they did take back Gnomregan, the instance would likely have to be changed.

However, I wouldn't mind if each capital had a stockades/chasm style instance at some point.
---
For topical discussions of the Source Mod remake of Half Life: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/683833-black-mesa
#3MastaOOPSPosted 2/6/2013 2:47:15 PM
Something that was brought up long ago. The gnomes could take back their home city, and invent a machine that allows adventurers to visit Gnomeregan before they took it back (which would just take you to the instance it is today)
---
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
#4ghettoraider81Posted 2/6/2013 3:03:53 PM
MastaOOPS posted...
Something that was brought up long ago. The gnomes could take back their home city, and invent a machine that allows adventurers to visit Gnomeregan before they took it back (which would just take you to the instance it is today)

What would be the reason for inventing such a machine?

"Oh hey, like how we finally cleaned up the place? Want to see how messed up it was?"
---
Win, lose, or tie Oakland Raiders til I die! WHY'S THE RUM GONE!
S.M.O.K.E my anti sXe
#5angrywalrus13Posted 2/6/2013 4:09:23 PM
Gnomeregone.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#6CacofiendPosted 2/6/2013 4:17:19 PM
Or they could retire the curent dungeon and make it into a CoT or scenario.

Although in all honesty Blizz seem to be having trouble as it is getting people to use capitcal cities other than SW and OG, so why would they invent more? It's a shame really as I quite like IF but there is absoloutely no point going there now unless for seasonal quests etc. The only way I could see this possibly changing is if they did portals to MOP/Cata areas from all capitcal cities and not just SW/OG
#7CM101Play(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 4:22:53 PM
They could trick out all of the cities with the important stuff, and then make it where you can only enter your races city unless you buy something like "Azeroth Passport" or some crap. Like make it for a lot of gold (or just real money). No one would probably use it, and it'd be pretty stupid, but it'd get more people in different cities, but again, it'd be pretty stupid.
---
AJ McCannon's mom (in blue) : http://tinyurl.com/bs6heg7
#8WynnSilvergazePosted 2/6/2013 6:37:14 PM
Yeah, it's kinda funny when you have Gnome heroes who killed The Lich King and Deathwing, but can't put aside 10 minutes to sweep out their home city.
---
You know how it is...Cows go "moo", Dogs go "woof" and MMO Players go "the pvp is unbalanced"
#9rapsjkPosted 2/6/2013 8:25:46 PM
ghettoraider81 posted...
MastaOOPS posted...

What would be the reason for inventing such a machine?

"Oh hey, like how we finally cleaned up the place? Want to see how messed up it was?"

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana
---
*** Official Father of the H3GB***
#10MajinUltimaPosted 2/7/2013 12:46:12 AM
Gnomes will get Gnomergan in the same patch they get dance stuidos.
---
Homura-chan is the coolest.
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/8901/homura03.jpg