this game now feels like one of the great mmos, instead of THE great mmo now

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. this game now feels like one of the great mmos, instead of THE great mmo now

User Info: Retroxgamer0

Retroxgamer0
4 years ago#1
i know everyone constantly used to say "theres no wow killer, nothing will kill wow, wow is the greatest, wow kisses babies, wow is my family, etc" but i just dont feel that way anymore. theres better competition now. not that wow is dead, its not especially for its fanbase, but i feel it is one of the top mmos. ONE OF. i feel like if you want an mmo whereas many years ago id say get wow everything else is meh and average, now i will say hm.. get either wow, guild wars 2, tera, or league of legends. theres competition. theres choices. it is no longer just wow by itself.

charmeleon.

User Info: CapnCrunch1

CapnCrunch1
4 years ago#2
Except League of Legends is a completely different genre.

User Info: Elaeus

Elaeus
4 years ago#3
Since when it was only WoW by itself?
WoW wasn't even the first to come out, so it was never alone bro.

Also, LoL is now an MMO? I mean Retro, dude, come on, you could have at least put TOR instead and made it a bit more successful of a troll.
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22

User Info: DolemiteXP

DolemiteXP
4 years ago#4
Guild Wars 2??? OMG that game is horrible. How do you have a game where when you get to max level you feel just as weak and feeble as you did at level 1?
Shanahan!!! Yuse got some SPLAININ ta do!!!

User Info: LanceFlugerman

LanceFlugerman
4 years ago#5
Were u listening to death cab for cutie while writing this post?
Ma Ma Se Ma Ma Sa Ma Ma Coo Sa.

User Info: shawn10000000

shawn10000000
4 years ago#6
retroxgamer is back.
hide the women and feed him the children!

User Info: djgeezer

djgeezer
4 years ago#7
I have played Guild Wars 2 for a couple of weeks and It was pretty fun... Until you reached max lvl and you had NO ENDGAME.

All that game did was make me go back to wow.

User Info: PhrenzZephyr

PhrenzZephyr
4 years ago#8
I have played Guild Wars 2 for a couple of weeks and It was pretty fun... Until you reached max lvl and you had NO ENDGAME.

All that game did was make me go back to wow.

User Info: TheSteelPhoenix

TheSteelPhoenix
4 years ago#9
I always viewed WoW and EVE as the two great MMO's that explempified their types (one as a dungeon crawler type, the other a sandbox).
lol

User Info: Xeeh_Bitz

Xeeh_Bitz
4 years ago#10
Retrox, what happen? GW2 bore you to death? LOL
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. this game now feels like one of the great mmos, instead of THE great mmo now

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived