This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

this game now feels like one of the great mmos, instead of THE great mmo now

#1Retroxgamer0Posted 2/6/2013 4:13:24 PM
i know everyone constantly used to say "theres no wow killer, nothing will kill wow, wow is the greatest, wow kisses babies, wow is my family, etc" but i just dont feel that way anymore. theres better competition now. not that wow is dead, its not especially for its fanbase, but i feel it is one of the top mmos. ONE OF. i feel like if you want an mmo whereas many years ago id say get wow everything else is meh and average, now i will say hm.. get either wow, guild wars 2, tera, or league of legends. theres competition. theres choices. it is no longer just wow by itself.

charmeleon.
#2CapnCrunch1Posted 2/6/2013 4:15:38 PM
Except League of Legends is a completely different genre.
#3ElaeusPosted 2/6/2013 4:16:09 PM
Since when it was only WoW by itself?
WoW wasn't even the first to come out, so it was never alone bro.

Also, LoL is now an MMO? I mean Retro, dude, come on, you could have at least put TOR instead and made it a bit more successful of a troll.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#4DolemiteXPPosted 2/6/2013 4:34:05 PM
Guild Wars 2??? OMG that game is horrible. How do you have a game where when you get to max level you feel just as weak and feeble as you did at level 1?
---
Shanahan!!! Yuse got some SPLAININ ta do!!!
#5LanceFlugermanPosted 2/6/2013 4:39:00 PM
Were u listening to death cab for cutie while writing this post?
---
Ma Ma Se Ma Ma Sa Ma Ma Coo Sa.
#6shawn10000000Posted 2/6/2013 4:41:36 PM
retroxgamer is back.
hide the women and feed him the children!
#7djgeezerPosted 2/6/2013 4:46:06 PM
I have played Guild Wars 2 for a couple of weeks and It was pretty fun... Until you reached max lvl and you had NO ENDGAME.

All that game did was make me go back to wow.
#8PhrenzZephyrPosted 2/6/2013 6:34:59 PM
I have played Guild Wars 2 for a couple of weeks and It was pretty fun... Until you reached max lvl and you had NO ENDGAME.

All that game did was make me go back to wow.
#9TheSteelPhoenixPosted 2/6/2013 7:51:38 PM
I always viewed WoW and EVE as the two great MMO's that explempified their types (one as a dungeon crawler type, the other a sandbox).
---
lol
#10Xeeh_BitzPosted 2/6/2013 10:03:48 PM
Retrox, what happen? GW2 bore you to death? LOL
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12