This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will Blizzard ever release a version of WoW with better graphics?

#21BMac89Posted 2/7/2013 6:04:36 AM
to be honest WOW has better graphics then my PS3 games.
---
I was on Intervention
#22vahndragonwingPosted 2/7/2013 6:23:24 AM
>N64

Quit playing on a toaster. If it looks like an N64 you aren't playing on ultra.

https://www.google.com/search?q=n64+goldeneye&hl=en&tbo=d&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=Z6oTUb2eB4bhyQH-pIHgBA&sqi=2&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAA&biw=1920&bih=966

Seriously. You demand non-troll replies but can't manage to overexaggerate into the ground. If you're not going to be serious about the topic at hand why should we?

And yes, theyve announced that they're already currently working on redoing the models, and like someone else said, they increase the graphics every expansion and have been for like, ever. So yeah. Every expansion that comes out.
---
3DS Friend Code: 3050-9023-0902 - Ender
Pokemon White 2 Friend Code: 3440-1140-5876 - Ender
#23piplupzeroPosted 2/7/2013 9:11:39 AM
Yes...because improving graphics is as simple as pressing a button that says "Make graphics better". If it was that easy they would have done it. That would require two separate models and... blizzard takes long enough to make things without designing two sets of models for everything.
---
Timesplitters is the best game series ever! C/C The choice is clear.
#24WynnSilvergazePosted 2/7/2013 11:23:04 AM
I would be happy with player character model updates. Human and undead need one badly.
---
You know how it is...Cows go "moo", Dogs go "woof" and MMO Players go "the pvp is unbalanced"
#25inferiorweaselPosted 2/7/2013 3:43:35 PM
Don't forget the fact that the world of Azeroth or even Draenor are so huge and massive without much loading. You can go from the north tip to the south tip with out a single loading screen. How many mmorpgs could have that? I remember playing FF11, or Ragnarok and having to type "Zoning" because i was about to miss some conversation due to loading a new zone.

This game is so massive, and if they increase the graphics TOO much you lose the ability of a lot of your player base to play because of outdated or older computer models.
---
Live and Learn / Forgiveness is Divine.
(Read those. If you still feel the same way.... Well, you are redcount. - Vyyk)
#26B1g_Clown(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 3:49:26 PM
inferiorweasel posted...
Don't forget the fact that the world of Azeroth or even Draenor are so huge and massive without much loading. You can go from the north tip to the south tip with out a single loading screen. How many mmorpgs could have that? I remember playing FF11, or Ragnarok and having to type "Zoning" because i was about to miss some conversation due to loading a new zone.

This game is so massive, and if they increase the graphics TOO much you lose the ability of a lot of your player base to play because of outdated or older computer models.

Yeah that's why there will be two versions. The current one and then a new one with modern day graphics.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jTSPhTe79Y
#27vahndragonwingPosted 2/7/2013 3:50:37 PM
B1g_Clown posted...
inferiorweasel posted...

Yeah that's why there will be two versions. The current one and then a new one with modern day graphics.

0/10

well I shouldnt say that you got a lot of bites including me but you done messed up with this
---
3DS Friend Code: 3050-9023-0902 - Ender
Pokemon White 2 Friend Code: 3440-1140-5876 - Ender
#28Lucius43Posted 2/7/2013 5:35:57 PM
Wyrmwarrior5 posted...
Tbh WoW reminds me of a lot of PS2 games.

no no playstation graphics did not age well AT ALL