This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I just realized that Blingerton gifts are a reference to self happy times

#1Glockass1Posted 2/7/2013 4:59:24 AM
Robot Brew
Premium Viscous Liquid
Oily Glove
A Steamy Romance Novel: I'm In Love With a Robot

Just, wow...
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
#2ChaoticKanePosted 2/7/2013 6:00:39 AM
Yep, and Martar the not-so-smart drops his collection of different sexytime readable books that are loaded with sexual innuendo.

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=65003/martar-the-not-so-smart#drops
---
But lets not forget how deadly the zerg were in Starship troopers! Well until the Terrans got Marauders. - julbull73
#3Egxamer1Posted 2/7/2013 8:52:18 AM
Welcome to puberty Glock. The next revelation will occur 10-20 yrs down the road when blizz puts in Cpt. Doopingnuts. And his assortment of aging hipster gifts ^_^
---
I am slaying all the bosses, I am winning all the dailies, I am doing all the dps, I am dating Mila Kunis, I am killing all the arenas, I belief in my Smelf.
#4Glockass1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 9:05:20 AM
Egxamer1 posted...
Welcome to puberty Glock. The next revelation will occur 10-20 yrs down the road when blizz puts in Cpt. Doopingnuts. And his assortment of aging hipster gifts ^_^

I've never paid any attention to the items themselves, I just sold them immediately. When I read the item names though...
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
#5Egxamer1Posted 2/7/2013 10:02:11 AM
I was just kidding around man, perhaps because im sick minded but when i got vicious liquid on the first day i pretty much knew i just sold robot manchowder to the merchant for 15g
---
I am slaying all the bosses, I am winning all the dailies, I am doing all the dps, I am dating Mila Kunis, I am killing all the arenas, I belief in my Smelf.
#6BlingertonPosted 2/7/2013 10:10:24 AM
Be happy with the gifts you get!