This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Tank with most hp?

#11scarecrowsPosted 2/7/2013 11:40:31 AM
BearlyWilling posted...
scarecrows posted...
BearlyWilling posted...
scarecrows posted...
I'm a blood dk and I have about 850 health, and I stack mastery. I'm going with Dk.

Armory? Unless you're in near full heroic gear, I doubt you'd have 850k. While I still raided, I was just shy of 720k, iirc, raid buffed, and that was with a 495 ilvl.

496 ilevel and yes raid buffed, not posting my armory though. I don't care if you don't believe me.

There's absolutely no way without quite a bit of heroic gear/stacking stam and probably ancestral vigor that you have close to 100k more with just one more ilvl on me. Blood DKs certainly do have the highest health pool, but not that high.

Before we pulled heroic elegon last night our healer laughed and said 850k in raid chat and they all called me a baddie stam stacker. I don't know what to tell you. Upgraded stam trinkets help. I have a ton of mastery, so I'm not stacking stam. Stam food and flask obviously.
---
Tanks. Insta Q's = Insta QQ's
#12B1g_ClownPosted 2/7/2013 11:59:41 AM
scarecrows posted...
BearlyWilling posted...
scarecrows posted...
BearlyWilling posted...
scarecrows posted...
I'm a blood dk and I have about 850 health, and I stack mastery. I'm going with Dk.

Armory? Unless you're in near full heroic gear, I doubt you'd have 850k. While I still raided, I was just shy of 720k, iirc, raid buffed, and that was with a 495 ilvl.

496 ilevel and yes raid buffed, not posting my armory though. I don't care if you don't believe me.

There's absolutely no way without quite a bit of heroic gear/stacking stam and probably ancestral vigor that you have close to 100k more with just one more ilvl on me. Blood DKs certainly do have the highest health pool, but not that high.

Before we pulled heroic elegon last night our healer laughed and said 850k in raid chat and they all called me a baddie stam stacker. I don't know what to tell you. Upgraded stam trinkets help. I have a ton of mastery, so I'm not stacking stam. Stam food and flask obviously.

You don't have to tell us anything. Simply post your armory.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jTSPhTe79Y
#13scarecrowsPosted 2/7/2013 12:05:11 PM
B1g_Clown posted...

My privacy means more to me than some random person on a message board not believing something that's not even that hard to believe. At that ilevel with upgraded stam trinkets, Stoneskin Gargoyle and raid buffs it's not that hard to reach that amount of health.
---
#14Lightning BoltPosted 2/7/2013 12:07:31 PM
So it seems like Blood Dk's are king of HP and have dethroned bears?

Pretty much.
Basically the way we tank is we take damage, and then we heal it back up. Blizz gave us a hefty stam modifier so that we wouldn't just get gibbed before we could heal it up.
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#15B1g_ClownPosted 2/7/2013 12:14:13 PM
scarecrows posted...
B1g_Clown posted...

My privacy means more to me than some random person on a message board not believing something that's not even that hard to believe. At that ilevel with upgraded stam trinkets, Stoneskin Gargoyle and raid buffs it's not that hard to reach that amount of health.

Lol @ privacy.

What the hell is anybody going to do with your WoW name? Nobody cares about that. Only at the matter at hand. You failed to deliver : /
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jTSPhTe79Y
#16CM101PlayPosted 2/7/2013 12:24:08 PM
Scarecrows is obviously just messing around, don't take him seriously.

If he isn't kidding, then he really doesn't want any of you bothering him on WoW.
---
AJ McCannon's mom (in blue) : http://tinyurl.com/bs6heg7
#17scarecrowsPosted 2/7/2013 12:39:28 PM
B1g_Clown posted...
scarecrows posted...
B1g_Clown posted...

Lol @ privacy.

What the hell is anybody going to do with your WoW name? Nobody cares about that. Only at the matter at hand. You failed to deliver : /

Because I troll a lot. And based on that crap I said about 9/11 and the amount of hate pm's I got right after it I'd really rather not get that crap in game. I'll take a screenshot next time I'm in raid if it will make you feel better.
---
#18Kikoman589Posted 2/7/2013 12:58:23 PM
scarecrows posted...
850 health

---
http://www.youtube.com/user/sephiroth692
A random assortment of videos based around the subject of video games and anime.