This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any Alliance dudes want to organize a Change in Command group?

#1angrywalrus13Posted 2/7/2013 1:16:57 PM(edited)
Alliance on my server is kind of dead, so I figured it'd probably be easier to organize a group of folks on the quest (or who just want to for funsies) on here. We can all help each other out and such, woo. We'd only need like 5-7 people, though the more the merrier.

So, uh, anyone down?

Edit: forgot to mention that I'm in the US, so yeah! But if EU dudes want they can organize a group too. <_<
Edit: should also note that, if it wasn't obvious, we'll need at least one tank and healer.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#2Wyrmwarrior5Posted 2/7/2013 12:50:52 PM
I'd be down in a bit. I get home from class around 4:30 EST, if you're still looking by then.
---
http://breadfish.de/
http://thebest404pageever.com = best website ever.
#3angrywalrus13(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 12:59:08 PM
Sure sure. Anyone else? Need moaaaar.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#4ElaeusPosted 2/7/2013 1:04:10 PM
Honestly, I logged to my sibling's account out of curiosity just to see how much HP these bosses got and it appears to be 119M, and yet I hear some people going to 5 man that. Damn, that takes forever ain't it? Do people often find groups going for that? I mean there is no reason for anyone to go help you with it if they are not on the same quest... In the future I guess when I get back to do it it's will be even harder to get groups. -.-

Do you get this quest after the 6k valor thing? My sis is on that one at the moment.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#5angrywalrus13(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 1:06:58 PM
Elaeus posted...
Honestly, I logged to my sibling's account out of curiosity just to see how much HP these bosses got and it appears to be 119M, and yet I hear some people going to 5 man that. Damn, that takes forever ain't it? Do people often find groups going for that? I mean there is no reason for anyone to go help you with it if they are not on the same quest... In the future I guess when I get back to do it it's will be even harder to get groups. -.-

Do you get this quest after the 6k valor thing? My sis is on that one at the moment.

Yeah, he takes a bit. Easy mechanics, though, so healing/tanking isn't much of an issue. Like I said, more the merrier to get it done faster, though.

And yeah, you get it and the winning-the-two-BGs quest after the 6000 valor. Just finished it today and managed to totally stomp the Horde in both BGs on my first try. That was nice!
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#6ElaeusPosted 2/7/2013 1:08:50 PM
Thanks.

(And grammar bait didn't work.)
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#7angrywalrus13(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 1:12:30 PM
Uh what
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#8TheGreatCheezePosted 2/7/2013 1:15:08 PM
Man, if my account hadn't run out of time I totally would. That is assuming a level 88 would be of any assistance.
---
I follow people around on their slow mounts and say "CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT, STAR FOX!"
-Cereburus Q
#9angrywalrus13(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 1:32:26 PM
TheGreatCheeze posted...
Man, if my account hadn't run out of time I totally would. That is assuming a level 88 would be of any assistance.

You wouldn't be able to see the NPC. :<
Need to be level 90/have started Operation:Shieldwall to get to the phase that has Domination Point/Warlord Bloodhilt. :<<<<
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#10xpiritflarePosted 2/7/2013 3:11:58 PM
Hey I'm on that quest and I'm alliance! What are the odds?!
---
Yeah. "I'm going to turn back time an hour. It'll take about an hour." - AnnaBananaa