This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's worse than clickers?

#1metroidfreakv4Posted 2/7/2013 2:38:45 PM
The holocaust.

What's worse than the holocaust?

Keyboard turners.

Thoughts ?
---
WotLK ending cinematic: Arthas:Father.....is this over?....
Father:no my son....the raid resets next week.. Who noticed I fixed the Typos? only took 4 years :)
#2taketheshoeoffPosted 2/7/2013 2:41:03 PM
Hiroshima

whats worse than Hiroshima?

spore
---
[This message was deleted at the request of a schizoid or closet case]
#3GreatHammurabiPosted 2/7/2013 3:25:59 PM
I know a guy that playa strictly with his left hand on WSAD and his right hand on the numpad. He only uses the mouse to loot and use the interface when necessary. Never uses the mouse in combat.

*shudder*
---
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h81/GreatHammurabi/MySig.jpg
#4AssultTankPosted 2/7/2013 3:49:32 PM(edited)
GreatHammurabi posted...
I know a guy that playa strictly with his left hand on WSAD and his right hand on the numpad. He only uses the mouse to loot and use the interface when necessary. Never uses the mouse in combat.

*shudder*

I sometimes do that when I'm doing things like solo questing, dungeons on my mage, or old content that's braindead easy... But only because I'm on a laptop.

Otherwise I get out the naga and nostromo...
---
http://wh.gov/RI5h Petition to declare Westboro Baptist Church a hate group.
John 6:53 Jesus promoting cannibalism.
#5metroidfreakv4(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 10:50:41 PM
taketheshoeoff posted...
Hiroshima

spore

Spore was a good game
---
WotLK ending cinematic: Arthas:Father.....is this over?....
Father:no my son....the raid resets next week.. Who noticed I fixed the Typos? only took 4 years :)
#6FrentahPosted 2/7/2013 11:29:48 PM
AssultTank posted...
GreatHammurabi posted...

*shudder*

I sometimes do that when I'm doing things like solo questing, dungeons on my mage, or old content that's braindead easy... But only because I'm on a laptop.

Otherwise I get out the naga and nostromo...

gotta get dat swifty swag nostromo
#7inferiorweaselPosted 2/7/2013 11:36:33 PM
people who complain about other peoples play styles. I let the clickers click, my macro list and hotkeys will eat them up in world pvp and raids. But i'm not so ignorant to think i should care about their play style in the least.
---
Live and Learn / Forgiveness is Divine.
(Read those. If you still feel the same way.... Well, you are redcount. - Vyyk)
#8HakPosted 2/8/2013 2:30:13 AM
metroidfreakv4 posted...
taketheshoeoff posted...
Hiroshima

spore

Spore was a good game

...not sure if serious... it was overhyped garbage that failed on most promises made during development, installed rootkit DRM on your PC without notifying you, and (on release anyway) enforced a strict installation limit, even if reinstalling on the same PC ("Sorry, there's no valid reason why you'd install any piece of software more than 3 times on your home computer, ergo you're a pirate and we're not allowing you to install it again").
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#9SlyClone2kPosted 2/8/2013 2:35:07 AM
Hak posted...
metroidfreakv4 posted...
taketheshoeoff posted...
Hiroshima

spore

Spore was a good game

...not sure if serious... it was overhyped garbage that failed on most promises made during development, installed rootkit DRM on your PC without notifying you, and (on release anyway) enforced a strict installation limit, even if reinstalling on the same PC ("Sorry, there's no valid reason why you'd install any piece of software more than 3 times on your home computer, ergo you're a pirate and we're not allowing you to install it again").

Don't merit a game on what it might have been, simply what it is. Spore is / was a great game. It could have been better, but the things that didn't actually make it to the game were a shame but hardly detracted from how good it was. As for the DRM. That certainly can't be blamed on the game. That should be blamed on the publishers. But I doubt EA would care.
---
-Because spelling isn't important on the Internet. Grow up.-
#10dj4242Posted 2/8/2013 2:45:57 AM
What's worse than clickers?

People who complain about clickers.
---
"If that's whatchu say, bruh" - Russell crybaby Westbrook
Vikings and Pacers fan