This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So my nose is bleeding

#1Coop14Posted 2/7/2013 5:52:14 PM
And it got me thinking, with the high possibility of upgraded character models coming in the near future/next expansion, how would you guys feel about wear and tear on your toons?

Maybe implement a system similar to other games like MK9 where as you take a beating your characters armor becomes disheveled and you become more beat up.

Or just the option to make it appear that way.

Yeah I probably wouldnt like it unless its my first point. someway maybe. I dont know its late guys I am pooped.
---
The WoW boards. We are a dysfunctional family that have the potential of making the greatest sitcom ever written.
#2xKillaPandaxPosted 2/7/2013 5:56:30 PM
everyone would hate it just like SWTOR dark side corruption
---
Animal Crossing
#3MegawizardPosted 2/7/2013 5:58:59 PM
We should get a UI face like Wolfenstein in the form of your character's head.
---
^( ' ' )^
#4eeshaysPosted 2/7/2013 6:04:40 PM
Mass Effect create character UI.
---
Lesbians.
#5Lightning BoltPosted 2/7/2013 6:10:11 PM
As an Undead, I'm not sure how this system would work. >.>
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#6Coop14(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 6:14:51 PM
As an Undead, I'm not sure how this system would work. >.>

Well said LB

Like I said I really didnt think it through, just randomly popped into my head out of sheer boredom.
---
The WoW boards. We are a dysfunctional family that have the potential of making the greatest sitcom ever written.
#7Chaos MaggotPosted 2/7/2013 7:00:50 PM
Aside from undead, cuz...well, valid point, I think this could be implemented with item durability. I don't think I'd like it attached to health because imagine a raid scenario where your health constantly fluctuates, it'd be a mess ("I'm beat up!" "I'm lookin good!" "Crap, beat up again..." Ad infinitum).
---
"I can't fathom the notion of hugging my enemies." -fatality6
#8CM101PlayPosted 2/7/2013 7:15:04 PM
I like the idea.
---
AJ McCannon's mom (in blue) : http://tinyurl.com/bs6heg7
#9Sephiroth C RyuPosted 2/7/2013 7:25:25 PM
I say nay. Too much complicated stuff for a game where most people keep the camera at maximum zoom and cover 90% of their body with armor anyway.

And before you say it, there's no way Blizz will bother implimenting damaged looks for all the armor in the game if they won't even give us more then 2 looks for the greens of an entire expansion.
---
I am the Hunter of Topics. My post never fails to kill its prey.
*pounces* Nyaa!
#10CM101PlayPosted 2/7/2013 7:36:24 PM
Who uses max zoom?
---
AJ McCannon's mom (in blue) : http://tinyurl.com/bs6heg7