This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So my nose is bleeding

#11Chaos MaggotPosted 2/7/2013 7:40:20 PM
CM101Play posted...
Who uses max zoom?

If I'm flying on a dragon, doing will of the emperor or taking huge group pictures I am!
---
"I can't fathom the notion of hugging my enemies." -fatality6
#12Kanus_oq_SerunaPosted 2/7/2013 8:51:28 PM
I normally chill at max cause, well, being able to see more around me, and might as well enjoy the max resolution.
---
For topical discussions of the Source Mod remake of Half Life: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/683833-black-mesa
#13Table-kunPosted 2/7/2013 9:15:33 PM
CM101Play posted...
Who uses max zoom?

Situation awareness
#14MegamanspetPosted 2/7/2013 9:27:00 PM
I wouldn't mind the gear looking less flat. Chest piece being a single texture moving like it is a skin tight t-shirt....Yeah it is not the early 2000s anymore.
---
I wish you well and so I take my leave,
I Pray you know me when we meet again.
#15dejavu1982Posted 2/7/2013 11:18:14 PM
xKillaPandax posted...
everyone would hate it just like SWTOR dark side corruption

Gamefaq trolls hated the corruption, gamefaq/=everyone, over 4 different servers i was on, all i seen was the corruption.
#16SulticunePosted 2/8/2013 12:36:14 AM
I like it.

Also loving the Wolfenstein face thing too haha.
---
Chaos in Order brings Order to Chaos. Honour the Balance
The cloud boss cares not for your 277 rings. - mntwins0001
#17DivineWraithPosted 2/8/2013 12:44:02 AM
It'd be cool to see the armor you wear become dented, scraped, even split in places as it gets lower in durability. Then it gets returned to it's former shiny glory once you repair.

I wouldn't mind seeing battle wounds pop up on the character itself too. They could even heal up over time. It would have to be pretty limited though, with the way combat is, characters would just be walking wounds after an hour of questing/dungeon running. Maybe you would only get a wound when you get killed? It could show up on the character as a gash, a small cut, a lump, a bruise, a black eye or any other type of wound that isn't debilitating like a broken neck, leg or arm.

It's a nice idea at least. It doesn't add anything and seems like it would be complicated to actually get in to the game, so we'll probably never see it.
#18Little ZardarPosted 2/8/2013 12:48:32 AM
IM SHEDDING
SHEDDING EVERY COLOR
---
http://i.imgur.com/2EJdw.gif
Rogue PvP in a nutshell.
#19HakPosted 2/8/2013 4:53:05 AM
Table-kun posted...
CM101Play posted...
Who uses max zoom?

Situation awareness

Seriously? Max zoom meaning that your character is a tiny spec which the camera picks up on from the equivalent of about a half mile away promotes situational awareness for you?

Weird...
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#20ElaeusPosted 2/8/2013 5:51:54 AM
So your nose is bleeding and it gets you thinking about a WoW/Doom hybrid?

Please don't ever have kids.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22