This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

i just saw this tank get turbo ninja'd on an item. i felt bad but laughed too.

#21AssultTankPosted 2/8/2013 5:57:43 PM
mikeyboii19 posted...
You can easily get better with valor or even justice points. :P

ITP: 458 ilevel > 463 ilevel
---
http://wh.gov/RI5h Petition to declare Westboro Baptist Church a hate group.
John 6:53 Jesus promoting cannibalism.
#22mikeyboii19Posted 2/8/2013 10:53:47 PM
steveoSEK posted...
tank is really bummed out. apparently ran palace like 12 times that day trying to get the trinket.

Judging from op's post I highly doubt it was heroic gear. That being so 458>450...
#23MorgasaurusPosted 2/8/2013 11:41:35 PM
Thankfully the best thing to do as a fresh 90 now is rush Operation: Shieldwall (or whatever the horde version is) to revered get that trinket and get the shado-pan trinket, thereby bypassing all DPS DK's that will inevitably roll on your tanking trinkets in heroics. If you get the DMF trinket you save yourself about a week and half of valor farming.

Pre-90 I just expect DPS to be idiots and ninja tank gear so IDGAF.

To get a trinket on my healer I specifically queued for brewery while doing dailies and if I saw ANYONE in the party that MIGHT roll need on the trinket I just bailed at the beginning and took deserter and ran it again later.
---
"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? ..."
- Matthew 16:26
#24paxtaxPosted 2/9/2013 1:16:36 AM
Usually in 5 man I'd run with 2 friends and we'd run into issues like this, good thing we were all monks and could just all needroll against the guy.
---
[3 GHZ Phenom II X4 945 AM3][1GB XFX HD5770][500 GB HD][4 GB 800mhz DDR2 RAM][650W PSU][Biostar TA790GXE]
#25RanmaRanmaPosted 2/9/2013 2:32:17 AM
Shared loot is a relic from archaic games and needs to go.
---
http://animerecap.blogspot.com/
#26TheRaven1406Posted 2/9/2013 3:40:23 AM
You mean the same way wow does with personal loot rolls in LFR and Sha?

Yep, I think they should add it to five mans
#27LanceFlugermanPosted 2/9/2013 5:55:56 AM
The LF community is garbage.
---
Damn, GameFAQs is dying.
#28Blak4xisPosted 2/9/2013 8:38:31 AM
I remember trying to gear up my warrior in Wrath and trying to get the 2H axe from the last boss. After running it at least 2-3 times a day for about a week (I'd specifically queue it up once and use the dungeon finder like mad until I got it a second or third time), it finally drops, only to be taken by an enhancement shaman. It was particularly frustrating since on my server, it was hard to find a raid group that would take you if you didn't have the best gearscore you could get out of the dungeons available, and having someone who had no intent on using an item you needed roll on the loot and win prolonged the gear grind and further forestalled your entry into PUGs. >_>
---
Sophisticated Character.