This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's your guess for the next class for the next expansion and why?

#1g0tbeef89Posted 2/8/2013 7:44:30 AM
Warden.

Because expansion is probably related to night elf/emerald dream/burning legion.
Also because it could be made to be a mail wearing class.
Also because it's probably close to but not a demon hunter because the word "hunter" is already a part of another class.

Yea I'm just s*** talking out of my ass but here's hoping its something cool.
---
Ignoring all from tote since 2011.
#2ElaeusPosted 2/8/2013 7:50:10 AM
I would like battlemage myself (intl plate melee/caster hybrid).
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#3angrywalrus13Posted 2/8/2013 8:26:29 AM
I'm still on the very out-there (haha) hope that we'll get Ethereals as a race with no new class.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#4bbregeditbbPosted 2/8/2013 8:44:07 AM
they should add like 2 or 3 new races in the new xpack that can be either faction. etheraels and murlocs /drool...
#5NtheRiddlePosted 2/8/2013 8:49:32 AM
A lot of people seem to want Demon Hunter and/or Necromancer... so something along those lines...
---
.....umm .....yeah
"All the facts in the world don't change the fact that there are NO... MORE... TWINKIES!" - Foamy
#6HakPosted 2/8/2013 8:51:25 AM
NtheRiddle posted...
A lot of people seem to want Demon Hunter and/or Necromancer... so something along those lines...

Necromancers are kinda defunct now - DK's and Locks have all the abilities between them a Necro would have. Demon Hunter maybe, though it would just mean every one of them farming BT for the leather headpiece from Illidan before they'd consider doing anything else - god help us if they ever allowed legendaries to be transmogged...
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#7RPGphreakPosted 2/8/2013 8:54:11 AM
It's just too hard to call anymore. When they can come up with stuff like Hozen, Jinyu, and Mantids for an expansion they can come up with anything. Besides all the classes from previous games are covered in some way or another. I wouldn't mind seeing another ranged dps class that maybe specialized in thrown weapons, like a Troll Axe Thrower / Berserker from Warcraft 2.
---
Minsc will lead with blade and boot! Boo will take care of the details.
#8NtheRiddlePosted 2/8/2013 9:14:46 AM(edited)
Hak posted...
NtheRiddle posted...

Necromancers are kinda defunct now - DK's and Locks have all the abilities between them a Necro would have.

I totally agree but I've had ppl argue against this and proceed to go into a long lengthy explanation about the differences of the three and how it could still work. This is usually when I just drop the subject and let them dream...
---
.....umm .....yeah
"All the facts in the world don't change the fact that there are NO... MORE... TWINKIES!" - Foamy
#9SandrocoPosted 2/8/2013 10:31:38 AM
Elaeus posted...
I would like battlemage myself (intl plate melee/caster hybrid).

Something along these lines would be nice. Although it better not be a pure melee class.
---
Some people are like slinkies: good for nothing, but still bring a smile to my face when I push 'em down a staircase.
#10halomonkey1_3_5Posted 2/8/2013 10:46:29 AM
I'd rather them add a 4th spec to every other class tbqh
---
Billy Mays: July 20, 1958 - June 28, 2009
The Greatest