This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

This game is just too old blizzard needs to give us a new mmo.

#11Little ZardarPosted 2/9/2013 10:43:43 PM(edited)
Titan should really just be WoW 2 or something. Not exactly WoW 2 but sort of like what SE is trying to do with FFXIV (without the fail) which is... keep the races similar, keep the atmosphere similar, but have it be completely different stories and maybe gameplay, so it's easy to break away from WoW and gravitate to Titan without feeling you're leaving something precious behind.

If there's no playable anthropomorphic animals in Titan I probably will not play it over WoW/FFXIV reborn
---
http://i.imgur.com/2EJdw.gif
Rogue PvP in a nutshell.
#12Worgen_FreemanPosted 2/9/2013 11:41:31 PM
Titan should be a futuristic sci-fi MMO with in-game billboards that real life companies can buy ads for (so that it would be consistent with the game-world and not break immersion), and of course make the game b2p

Not my idea, but this seemed to be the impression I got from reading whatever little info about the game I read. The b2p thing, of course, doesn't have to be true. Blizz can always go the p2p along with in-game ads route for silly amounts of profit

This actually might be the best financial reason to go futuristic mmo, gotta hand it to blizzard, they may not be considered innovators when it comes to gaming, but they are definitely innovative savy swaggers when it comes to their biznass
---
That is all.
#13burkhardt5Posted 2/11/2013 7:46:23 AM
There is certainly room for improvement in WOW. I still love playing but they could step it up a bit here and there instead of just making new expansions.
Just my 2 cents.
---
http://superiorwowguide.com
#14HakPosted 2/11/2013 7:50:17 AM
Worgen_Freeman posted...
Titan should be a futuristic sci-fi MMO with in-game billboards that real life companies can buy ads for (so that it would be consistent with the game-world and not break immersion), and of course make the game b2p

Not my idea, but this seemed to be the impression I got from reading whatever little info about the game I read. The b2p thing, of course, doesn't have to be true. Blizz can always go the p2p along with in-game ads route for silly amounts of profit

This actually might be the best financial reason to go futuristic mmo, gotta hand it to blizzard, they may not be considered innovators when it comes to gaming, but they are definitely innovative savy swaggers when it comes to their biznass

Any game supported by IGA (and it definitely looks like Titan will be) that also wants a subscription fee (or, to be honest any fee at all) is one I'm not going to be going near. Can't have both - you can have the advertising revenue, or you can have my money, but not a chance I'll shell out for something and be forced to stare at ads while I play it.
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#15MorgasaurusPosted 2/11/2013 8:23:42 AM
If Diablo III had had a full beta they would have been several months ahead of where they released it and people would not have gottten a sour taste in their mouth at release like my friends and I did.

Objectively speaking D3 is a really great game now after all the patching and features. I just can't make myself play it because every time I do I get flash-backs of error 37 and Fast, Arcane, Molten, Invulnerable Minion rare spider packs that were naturally fast and so moved at warp 9.375 with the Fast modifier.
---
"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? ..."
- Matthew 16:26
#16havok718Posted 2/11/2013 8:48:18 AM(edited)
Didnt they say they were working on new player models? That's the only thing the game needs to be "updated". Everything else has been changing xpac after xpac.