This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Trying to play wow drunk

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Trying to play wow drunk
3 years ago#1
I just come back don an after party for my concerts and oh my god I can't even play. I have up. This is to hard. Now my iPhone is aitocorrecting stuff idk why. Can you play wow honeyhamed cause I can't :(
WotLK ending cinematic: Arthas:Father.....is this over?....
Father:no my son....the raid resets next week.. Who noticed I fixed the Typos? only took 4 years :)
3 years ago#2
Oh my god I can't even post on these statuses well :( never gain. But I wanna know how people do this side this is hadd
WotLK ending cinematic: Arthas:Father.....is this over?....
Father:no my son....the raid resets next week.. Who noticed I fixed the Typos? only took 4 years :)
3 years ago#3
Might want to pass on that second Mikes hard lemonade next time, sweetie. It looks like it hit you kind of hard.
3 years ago#4
Kind of sad when someone pretends to be drunk online for attention
"We play the game without having to worry about viruses, system instability, OS deterioration, Compatibility issues, or crappy controls." - 95_Eclipse
3 years ago#5
Wow. You must be so cool.
"This is a quote wherein someone self owned." -Someone
3 years ago#6
That's odd, whenever I play WOW drunk I always feel like I am playing better. Even though I know I am not.
The worst part about playing drunk is when you play the next time sober and don't know where your stuff went.
3 years ago#7
i find there's a sweet spot to hit.
i heal, so i gotta think on my toes; if i drink just enough i do that but i'm super relaxed. if i drink too much i'm sloppy and slow on the trigger.
3 years ago#8
If im sucking in arenas, I'll drink untill I'm buzzed and then some, but I don't get drunk and it drastically improved my performance. However, if I get too drunk, I might as well just stop playing for a bit.

I also take klonopin as prescribed which effects alcohol I think
Pokemon White FC: 2065 4638 8183 : Cinci
3 years ago#9
On second thought, I am turbocharged If i can get ahold of some adderall or another upper. I leveled my fishing on my priest from 1-525 back in cata and my archeology and there is no way in hell I could have done that without the adderall. And it makes me play arenas like a rank 1 gladiator and when I heal raids on adderrall I'm amazing.

So yeah...
Pokemon White FC: 2065 4638 8183 : Cinci
3 years ago#10
Target friendly, /f

Good to go!
Damn, GameFAQs is dying.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Trying to play wow drunk

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived