This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Trying to play wow drunk

#1metroidfreakv4Posted 2/9/2013 4:18:37 AM
I just come back don an after party for my concerts and oh my god I can't even play. I have up. This is to hard. Now my iPhone is aitocorrecting stuff idk why. Can you play wow honeyhamed cause I can't :(
---
WotLK ending cinematic: Arthas:Father.....is this over?....
Father:no my son....the raid resets next week.. Who noticed I fixed the Typos? only took 4 years :)
#2metroidfreakv4(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 4:22:19 AM
Oh my god I can't even post on these statuses well :( never gain. But I wanna know how people do this side this is hadd
---
WotLK ending cinematic: Arthas:Father.....is this over?....
Father:no my son....the raid resets next week.. Who noticed I fixed the Typos? only took 4 years :)
#3mrhighlife83Posted 2/9/2013 4:27:49 AM
Might want to pass on that second Mikes hard lemonade next time, sweetie. It looks like it hit you kind of hard.
#4SxmfctPosted 2/9/2013 4:41:11 AM
Kind of sad when someone pretends to be drunk online for attention
---
"We play the game without having to worry about viruses, system instability, OS deterioration, Compatibility issues, or crappy controls." - 95_Eclipse
#5dakotah1978Posted 2/9/2013 5:34:13 AM
Wow. You must be so cool.
---
"This is a quote wherein someone self owned." -Someone
#6burkhardt5Posted 2/9/2013 5:48:05 AM
That's odd, whenever I play WOW drunk I always feel like I am playing better. Even though I know I am not.
The worst part about playing drunk is when you play the next time sober and don't know where your stuff went.
#7Mark BellhornPosted 2/9/2013 6:07:43 AM
i find there's a sweet spot to hit.
i heal, so i gotta think on my toes; if i drink just enough i do that but i'm super relaxed. if i drink too much i'm sloppy and slow on the trigger.
#8XxGaMeRxXPosted 2/9/2013 6:41:46 AM
If im sucking in arenas, I'll drink untill I'm buzzed and then some, but I don't get drunk and it drastically improved my performance. However, if I get too drunk, I might as well just stop playing for a bit.

I also take klonopin as prescribed which effects alcohol I think
---
Pokemon White FC: 2065 4638 8183 : Cinci
#9XxGaMeRxXPosted 2/9/2013 6:45:43 AM
On second thought, I am turbocharged If i can get ahold of some adderall or another upper. I leveled my fishing on my priest from 1-525 back in cata and my archeology and there is no way in hell I could have done that without the adderall. And it makes me play arenas like a rank 1 gladiator and when I heal raids on adderrall I'm amazing.

So yeah...
---
Pokemon White FC: 2065 4638 8183 : Cinci
#10LanceFlugermanPosted 2/9/2013 7:19:57 AM
Target friendly, /f

Good to go!
---
Damn, GameFAQs is dying.