This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

For roughly 10-20k gold, is there anything cool/unique you could buy on ah?

#1AstronomerJakePosted 2/9/2013 7:02:21 PM
i may give gold to my friend but i want to know if there is anything cool he could get for 10-20k gold, besides just mounts. He already has a passenger motorcyle mount.

How is the sunstone panther mount?

He is level 85, like me, and we'll probably both be 85 no matter what. He is a 350/350 engineer I think. Or 450. Just trying to make it easier on you guys if you name stuff he could buy for 10-20k gold.
#2Egxamer1Posted 2/9/2013 7:31:14 PM
Well if you are eager to blow that much money on something probably some rare boe weapons for tmog would be your best bet. Not sure what classes you both are but if you were 2hander uses a pair of Crystal singing axes would make you guys a real cute couple at the WoW ball this spring ^_^
---
I am slaying all the bosses, I am winning all the dailies, I am doing all the dps, I am dating Mila Kunis, I am killing all the arenas, I belief in my Smelf.
#3GForceDragonPosted 2/9/2013 8:59:00 PM
Check the Black Market AH. They've got some crazy stuff. I even saw the green proto drake mount on there once.
---
"It's like some twisted variant on rule 34. If it exists, someone takes it way too seriously. No exceptions." - Aceron
#4AstronomerJake(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 9:17:47 PM
black market ah? Where the hell is that
#5Nightbird_XPosted 2/9/2013 9:29:03 PM
Why are you paying a subscription when you don't have MoP? That's like renting a car, but without the steering wheel.
---
I'm told I look a lot like Rory Macdonald - http://i46.tinypic.com/2eyf5sy.jpg
Set to WARNED status for being a Republican on 11/08/2012
#6whiteshadow22Posted 2/9/2013 9:36:22 PM
Nightbird_X posted...
Why are you paying a subscription when you don't have MoP? That's like renting a car, but without the steering wheel.

or gamesfaqs without Nightbird

oh wait that'd be more peaceful
---
Weapons need to stay the same other than bows/xbows/guns. This is to prevent noobs being owned by 85s in tuxedos wielding flowers...like wtf?-Rydethetiger
#7gymnast_79Posted 2/9/2013 9:52:51 PM
Hyacinth macau
#8game freakozoidPosted 2/9/2013 9:55:02 PM
AstronomerJake posted...
black market ah? Where the hell is that

If you are permanently 85 then I am guessing you don't have MoP and thus you can't access the black market auction house.