This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

are shadow priests fun to play

#1ShurikoPosted 2/10/2013 1:24:52 AM
in your opinion
---
http://i.imgur.com/aTk36Od.jpg
http://www.synchtube.com/r/vidyagaemz
#2Shoenin_KakashiPosted 2/10/2013 1:28:07 AM
Not particularly sadly
---
Oh SuperNiceDog's doing it again dude.
SuperNiceDog, you ain't no pimp dude
#3DarkonPosted 2/10/2013 1:36:35 AM
Fun is subjective.
---
Winning is overrated.
#4ElaeusPosted 2/10/2013 2:50:38 AM(edited)
Lessee Shukuru..

An ever inferior version to warlock that pales in comparison in every aspect AND is a waste of spec considering how awesome both holy and discipline are bro.

(/imo)
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#5Glockass1Posted 2/10/2013 5:02:06 AM
Elaeus posted...
Lessee Shukuru..

An ever inferior version to warlock that pales in comparison in every aspect AND is a waste of spec considering how awesome both holy and discipline are bro.

(/imo)

except they are the best pvp casters.
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
#6ElaeusPosted 2/10/2013 5:11:00 AM(edited)
Glockass1 posted...
Elaeus posted...
Lessee Shukuru..

(/imo)

Except that I was answering the fun part as the TC requested.

Also (/imo) isn't there because that combo of letters looks pretty, which, by the way, it does(imo).
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#7Glockass1Posted 2/10/2013 5:22:57 AM
Elaeus posted...
Glockass1 posted...
Elaeus posted...
Lessee Shukuru..

(/imo)

Except that I was answering the fun part as the TC requested.

Also (/imo) isn't there because that combo of letters looks pretty, which, by the way, it does(imo).

why were you typing that as if it were a fact though?
---
#8Lightning BoltPosted 2/10/2013 5:30:12 AM
>Puts "imo" in her post
>People ask her why she's presenting it as fact.
Wtf.

>Greentexting on gamefaqs
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#9Glockass1Posted 2/10/2013 5:37:20 AM
Lightning Bolt posted...
>Puts "imo" in her post
>People ask her why she's presenting it as fact.
Wtf.

>Greentexting on gamefaqs

doesnt matter. still sounded like a fact.

come at me
---
#10EDarienPosted 2/10/2013 7:29:35 AM(edited)
I didn't much like it for the longest time. Always felt like a poor-man's Warlock to me. However, I did start playing one post 5.0 and it was definitely more fun that I remember it being. I still absolutely prefer Warlocks, but it's not a bad class/spec to play. It's a little slow getting started, though. There is that. I'd recommend Disc Priest for like the fist 30 or so levels, then somewhere in there Shadow picks up some.

It's definitely one of those subjective things, but since you're asking for opinion, I say Warlock is better, but SPriest in itself isn't horrible. I guess it's there for if your preferred race can't choose Warlock, at lesat you can be an SPriest. Like I said, poor-man's Lock.

OH! Also, the video in your sig is awesome! "That was sudden. Don't I even get to say I did it?" ... *pause* "YATTA!!"
---
Lali-ho!