This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GG Sha Crystals.

#1Little ZardarPosted 2/10/2013 1:49:01 AM
Love is in the Air necklaces can be DE'd into Sha Crystals.

RIP market
---
http://i.imgur.com/2EJdw.gif
Rogue PvP in a nutshell.
#2KhazarorPosted 2/10/2013 2:03:23 AM(edited)
When does Love is in the Air event start, do you know? I have a lot of lag when I log into my account.
---
Lollipop Crusader killing people without getting arrested.
#3PsoloquoisePosted 2/10/2013 2:08:23 AM
it's already started.
#4ElaeusPosted 2/10/2013 3:18:09 AM
Market in WoW.

LMAO
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#5Little Zardar(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 3:19:59 AM
dude there's totally a boston market in WoW. i get my chicken n watermelon there cuz im a hungry worgen!
---
http://i.imgur.com/2EJdw.gif
Rogue PvP in a nutshell.
#6ElaeusPosted 2/10/2013 3:21:47 AM
Oh. THAT market.

Carry on then.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#7MorgasaurusPosted 2/10/2013 3:44:13 AM
I think they already hotfixed this.

I ran the holiday event as an enchanter twice. Once a dude for some stupid reason rolled greed instead of DE and got the neck which he was able to vendor for AN AWESOME 8g instead of a Sha Crystal which would be worth like 300g. Then the next time I ran it DE wasn't even an option.
---
"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? ..."
- Matthew 16:26
#8Nightbird_XPosted 2/10/2013 5:51:37 AM(edited)
Khazaror posted...
When does Love is in the Air event start, do you know? I have a lot of lag when I log into my account.

Have you tried looking at the calendar in-game? It does tell. I mean, the goddamn game practically holds your hand now and you still need to ask? It's like paying 15$ a month for someone else to play the game for you.

And if "I have a lot of lag when I login" is your excuse, it doesn't matter when it starts because you're too laggy to so the event anyways.
---
I'm told I look a lot like Rory Macdonald - http://i46.tinypic.com/2eyf5sy.jpg
Set to WARNED status for being a Republican on 11/08/2012
#9MakeHatePosted 2/10/2013 9:32:10 AM
Khazaror posted...

Have you tried looking at the calendar in-game? It does tell. I mean, the goddamn game practically holds your hand now and you still need to ask? It's like paying 15$ a month for someone else to play the game for you.

And if "I have a lot of lag when I login" is your excuse, it doesn't matter when it starts because you're too laggy to so the event anyways.

uh oh, everyone watchout. Internet bad ass on the loose.

Considering the event has been going for less than 12 hours for most (if not everyone). Its perfectly possible he just hasnt been on for the day.
---
"but you still have to use a keyboard which was made for word processing back in the early 90s with MSdos" -The_Big_Deek
#10Ness0123456789Posted 2/10/2013 9:40:04 AM
Khazaror posted...

uh oh, everyone watchout. Internet bad ass on the loose.

Considering the event has been going for less than 12 hours for most (if not everyone). Its perfectly possible he just hasnt been on for the day.

Naw, Nightbird isn't an internet bad ass. I just think he's fully embraced his pseud-troll role on the board as the "Crotchety Old Man" poster. Soon he'll be adding "Back in my day we didn't have..." and fall asleep mid-sentence.

Well, only if he's really serious about his new role.
---
Each person might see a rose with a different shade of red, but the fact that we can all agree on is beauty -- that is a miracle.
-Michea, FFXI