This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Listening to Cataclysm music again... getting sad... again.

#1Little ZardarPosted 2/10/2013 6:48:39 AM
all you had to do was move away at 80 stacks, casuals.
all you had to do was get back in the beam once the debuff wore off, casuals.
all you had to do was interrupt Corla, casuals.

BUT NO. YOU HAD TO COMPLAIN. NOW WE CAN'T HAVE REWARDING ENCOUNTERS THAT FOCUS ON SKILL MORE THAN GEAR, JUST A BUNCH OF S*** HANDED TO US ON SILVER PLATYPUSES

Corla is gone. Corla will no longer talk, no longer laugh, cry or get angry... what about us... what are we supposed to do? What is this pain? My fingers are tingling. My mouth is dry. My eyes are burning!

DONT TOUCH ME
YOU FILTHY CASUALS
---
http://i.imgur.com/2EJdw.gif
Rogue PvP in a nutshell.
#2Lightning BoltPosted 2/10/2013 6:58:21 AM
I miss Jin'do the Pugbreaker ._.
That was when I joined the game, and it gave me the impression that heroic dungeons were something different from just gear vendors.
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#3EDarienPosted 2/10/2013 7:17:29 AM
Little Zardar posted...

BUT NO. YOU HAD TO COMPLAIN. NOW WE CAN'T HAVE REWARDING ENCOUNTERS THAT FOCUS ON SKILL MORE THAN GEAR, JUST A BUNCH OF S*** HANDED TO US ON SILVER PLATYPUSES

Corla is gone. Corla will no longer talk, no longer laugh, cry or get angry... what about us... what are we supposed to do? What is this pain? My fingers are tingling. My mouth is dry. My eyes are burning!

DONT TOUCH ME
YOU FILTHY CASUALS

Hahaha, AWESOME post.

As for Jin'do. He really wasn't that bad, I thought. I don't know why people found it so hard to do their ***dang job. I remember the first time I got to him, I was tank. I told everyone ,"Ok, I don't know the fight." They explained; it went about as good as any run of him I'd ever done. After that, though, the amount of people who couldn't just do their one job ... *sigh*

But that Corla one kills me. It's SUCH an easy fight, even on Heroic ... *sigh*
---
Lali-ho!
#4angrywalrus13Posted 2/10/2013 9:01:27 AM
corla wasn't even fun.

ZG was awesome, though.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#5JiruruPosted 2/10/2013 9:58:28 AM
Little Zardar posted...

DONT TOUCH ME
YOU FILTHY CASUALS

This post made me want to rename Aeris to Corla.
---
"It felt like the music was aimed right at me... like a missile!"
#6halomonkey1_3_5Posted 2/10/2013 11:07:40 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Hnwnq.jpg
---
Billy Mays: July 20, 1958 - June 28, 2009
The Greatest
#7XtraTPosted 2/10/2013 11:12:39 AM
http://i.imgur.com/qcwUS.jpg
---
Grand Marshal/Gladiator Priest, Lightplol.
PvE gladiator holy paladin, Lightp.
#8Kcaz64Posted 2/10/2013 11:18:00 AM
Content you do with random people you've never met should never be hard. This game has too big of a skill divide for it to not end up being horrible for everyone.
---
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kil'jaeden/Bearsmith/advanced - Best Paladin in the world.
#9Ubergeneral3Posted 2/10/2013 12:08:14 PM
Little Zardar posted...

DONT TOUCH ME
YOU FILTHY CASUALS

do challenge modes....
---
If there is a 3rd version form pokemon black and white I will close my account.
#10Lightning BoltPosted 2/10/2013 12:39:01 PM(edited)
do challenge modes....

ITP: Overtuned time trials are an acceptable substitute for interesting content.
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev