This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

my hunter is now level 54 but there is a problem.

#1Glockass1Posted 2/10/2013 9:05:19 AM
I feel stupid when I play my hunter. I feel as if the hunt-ard aura surrounds me. what can I do?
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
#2angrywalrus13Posted 2/10/2013 9:09:18 AM(edited)
Don't suck at it so you almost-literally be one in a million. The best part about playing a Hunter is making full use of your toolkit and stomping on everyone and everything.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#3Glockass1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 9:13:01 AM
angrywalrus13 posted...
Don't suck at it so you almost-literally be one in a million. The best part about playing a Hunter is making full use of your toolkit and stomping on everyone and everything.

I don't feel like that I suck at it because I try to be good at every class. I just feel stupid when I play a hunter lol.
---
#4angrywalrus13Posted 2/10/2013 9:16:47 AM
I just feel stupid when I play a hunter lol.

Then you suck at it.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#5NtheRiddlePosted 2/10/2013 9:22:18 AM
Yeah just try to separate yourself as much as you can from other hunters, it's a lot easier when there is another one present. Just don't make the common hunter mistakes and beat everyone in dps whenever possible and bring a variety of pets with you at all times, filling in buffs with your pets seems to always surprise ppl...
---
.....umm .....yeah
"All the facts in the world don't change the fact that there are NO... MORE... TWINKIES!" - Foamy
#6Glockass1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 9:28:00 AM
angrywalrus13 posted...
I just feel stupid when I play a hunter lol.

Then you suck at it.

not really.
---
#7Glockass1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 9:30:26 AM
NtheRiddle posted...
Yeah just try to separate yourself as much as you can from other hunters, it's a lot easier when there is another one present. Just don't make the common hunter mistakes and beat everyone in dps whenever possible and bring a variety of pets with you at all times, filling in buffs with your pets seems to always surprise ppl...

I PvP mainly and yes I know that pets have separate cooldowns also. Also walrus, just because I haven't played a hunter before that doesn't mean that I don't know the class at all.
---
#8angrywalrus13Posted 2/10/2013 9:34:26 AM
You wouldn't feel stupid if you didn't suck. However good you think you may be, you aren't good enough until you stop feeling like that. That's the Path of the Hunter.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#9NtheRiddlePosted 2/10/2013 9:37:08 AM(edited)
Glockass1 posted...
NtheRiddle posted...

I PvP mainly

Oh... well do you feel dumb because you're dying and realize as death ensues 50 things you could have done to prevent your fall on the battlefield? ...cause that happens to me quite often...
---
.....umm .....yeah
"All the facts in the world don't change the fact that there are NO... MORE... TWINKIES!" - Foamy
#10Glockass1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 9:38:32 AM
angrywalrus13 posted...
You wouldn't feel stupid if you didn't suck. However good you think you may be, you aren't good enough until you stop feeling like that. That's the Path of the Hunter.

Because playing BM hunter is hard. Every class is easy to learn and to suck in WoW you must really want to suck.
---