This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Shockwave is good fun!

#11Glockass1Posted 2/10/2013 12:33:12 PM
WaffIeElite posted...
larkinster posted...
Warriors are not stupidly OP at all, eh?

Being able to obliterate every other class 1vs1 is perfectly fine according to Blizzard.

Just because you're bad at PVP, doesn't mean classes are broken. PVP isn't balanced for 1v1, and they're already nerfing Prot in PVE too, just to appease the battleground kiddos.

How so? I don't remember anything about prot other than shield barrier nerf.
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
#12Glockass1Posted 2/10/2013 12:36:26 PM
im_bored posted...
a good unholy DK can obliterate warriors

pillar hump + indirect damage.

necrotics + chillblains

How the hell does kiting with DoTs up = obliterate? A slow death is nothing near obliteration.
Unholy DKs get destroyed by Warriors, they have terrible physical damage mitigation.

If you're going to troll at least try to be semi-decent at it.

whatever
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
#13angrywalrus13Posted 2/10/2013 1:07:41 PM
okay squall
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#14WaffIeElitePosted 2/10/2013 1:59:47 PM
Glockass1 posted...
WaffIeElite posted...
larkinster posted...

Being able to obliterate every other class 1vs1 is perfectly fine according to Blizzard.

Just because you're bad at PVP, doesn't mean classes are broken. PVP isn't balanced for 1v1, and they're already nerfing Prot in PVE too, just to appease the battleground kiddos.

Shockwave/Second Wind nerfs
#15xDallasPosted 2/10/2013 2:16:03 PM
WaffIeElite posted...
Glockass1 posted...
WaffIeElite posted...
larkinster posted...

Shockwave/Second Wind nerfs

Oh, so literally nothing that would affect a tank.
---
Heavy was the head that wore the crown...- Lord Ith
#16MorgasaurusPosted 2/11/2013 12:47:20 AM
The shockwave nerf will be annoying every once in a while when lag causes you to miss most of the group and/or you're not paying attention and accidentally use it on 1-2 mobs.
---
"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? ..."
- Matthew 16:26
#17Lightning BoltPosted 2/11/2013 2:11:58 AM
xDallas posted...
Oh, so literally nothing that would affect a tank.

How does a Shockwave nerf not affect Prot? Shockwave is Prot's centerpiece, it's their iconic spell.
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#18MorgasaurusPosted 2/11/2013 2:35:46 AM
How does a Shockwave nerf not affect Prot? Shockwave is Prot's centerpiece, it's their iconic spell.

The shockwave nerf doubles the base cooldown of shockwave, but as long as you hit at least 3 targets that new cooldown is halved. The net result is that shockwave behaves exactly like it does currently for tanks.
---
"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? ..."
#19Lightning BoltPosted 2/11/2013 2:47:15 AM
Morgasaurus posted...

The shockwave nerf doubles the base cooldown of shockwave, but as long as you hit at least 3 targets that new cooldown is halved. The net result is that shockwave behaves exactly like it does currently for tanks.

Ohhhhh, you've not done anything higher than LFD, nor have you stepped in Brawler's Guild.
Gotcha.
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#20MorgasaurusPosted 2/11/2013 3:15:08 AM
I did but Bruce ate me. Strafing is hard.

So there are a number of occasions that can be counted on one hand where tanks will find the shockwave nerf to be annoying. An effort was made in this to largely only affect it in PvP. At least they did that instead of just saying "40 second CD cuz arena that okay?"
---