This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fury Warrior before execute phase?

#1TheLoneGunmenPosted 2/10/2013 1:07:05 PM
Why are we so dependent on the last 20% of a fight? Would like to see is balanced so we can pull consistent Dps. Or maybe a talent like pallies avenging wrath where we could on demand execute. With an execute nerf of course to not make it op.
---
In their own unique way, the three gunmen were patriots, fighting the good fight.
#2superhoffyPosted 2/10/2013 3:02:18 PM
didn't they fix that ? I remember there being a lot of complaints about this and then a fix to execute damage

or maybe it's coming in 5.2
#3Lightning BoltPosted 2/10/2013 3:45:40 PM
They evened it out barely, but Warriors are still all about the Execute.
The reason you're dependent on the last 20% of the fight is because you're different from other classes. Stop begging for homogenization. If you don't like Execute dominance, go for another toon.
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#4Glockass1Posted 2/10/2013 3:47:24 PM
Lightning Bolt posted...
They evened it out barely, but Warriors are still all about the Execute.
The reason you're dependent on the last 20% of the fight is because you're different from other classes. Stop begging for homogenization. If you don't like Execute dominance, go for another toon.

---
Steam ID: Glockass1
#5MorgasaurusPosted 2/11/2013 2:05:52 AM
Stop being a meter maid and realize that you are benefiting the raid when it comes to soft-enrage or low-health burn phase type mechanics. Half the bosses in the current content are like this. MSV Troll boss, Elegon, Imperial Vizier whoever, Blade Lord something-or-other, Amber Shaper whatever-his-name-is, etc.
---
"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? ..."
- Matthew 16:26
#6ElaeusPosted 2/11/2013 5:34:30 AM
As someone who tanks and heals in raids mostly, I find it to be a really good thing to have classes that can releave me of the most stressful part of the fights as quickly as possible. I hated the game that one night we wiped on heroic Will at 9.6k HP during progress.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#7IqarP15Posted 2/11/2013 7:10:49 AM
Did the SFK event yesterday on my Prot War and managed a 235k execute on one of the trio of alchemists in there and to me for playing a tank that's something, much higher than what dragons roar does and it always crits like 50k+.
---
"SPOILERS"... If ppl call me a douche bag I reply "Well at least I'm scoring!"