This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fury Warrior before execute phase?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Fury Warrior before execute phase?
2 years ago#1
Why are we so dependent on the last 20% of a fight? Would like to see is balanced so we can pull consistent Dps. Or maybe a talent like pallies avenging wrath where we could on demand execute. With an execute nerf of course to not make it op.
---
In their own unique way, the three gunmen were patriots, fighting the good fight.
2 years ago#2
didn't they fix that ? I remember there being a lot of complaints about this and then a fix to execute damage

or maybe it's coming in 5.2
2 years ago#3
They evened it out barely, but Warriors are still all about the Execute.
The reason you're dependent on the last 20% of the fight is because you're different from other classes. Stop begging for homogenization. If you don't like Execute dominance, go for another toon.
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
2 years ago#4
Lightning Bolt posted...
They evened it out barely, but Warriors are still all about the Execute.
The reason you're dependent on the last 20% of the fight is because you're different from other classes. Stop begging for homogenization. If you don't like Execute dominance, go for another toon.

---
Steam ID: Glockass1
2 years ago#5
Stop being a meter maid and realize that you are benefiting the raid when it comes to soft-enrage or low-health burn phase type mechanics. Half the bosses in the current content are like this. MSV Troll boss, Elegon, Imperial Vizier whoever, Blade Lord something-or-other, Amber Shaper whatever-his-name-is, etc.
---
"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? ..."
- Matthew 16:26
2 years ago#6
As someone who tanks and heals in raids mostly, I find it to be a really good thing to have classes that can releave me of the most stressful part of the fights as quickly as possible. I hated the game that one night we wiped on heroic Will at 9.6k HP during progress.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
2 years ago#7
Did the SFK event yesterday on my Prot War and managed a 235k execute on one of the trio of alchemists in there and to me for playing a tank that's something, much higher than what dragons roar does and it always crits like 50k+.
---
"SPOILERS"... If ppl call me a douche bag I reply "Well at least I'm scoring!"
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Fury Warrior before execute phase?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived