This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do you guys like the Pet Battle system?

#21MakeHatePosted 2/11/2013 12:44:19 PM
Hate it.

It was an awful idea to come up with. I'm hoping it's going to get thrown away in the near future. I swear, it's like a cheap Chinese ripoff of pokemon.

Plenty of people seem to enjoy it, but what would be the point in getting rid of it? Its completely optional, and is in no way necessary to do, to progress through the game.
---
"but you still have to use a keyboard which was made for word processing back in the early 90s with MSdos" -The_Big_Deek
#22B1g_ClownPosted 2/11/2013 12:45:59 PM
MakeHate posted...
Hate it.

It was an awful idea to come up with. I'm hoping it's going to get thrown away in the near future. I swear, it's like a cheap Chinese ripoff of pokemon.

Plenty of people seem to enjoy it, but what would be the point in getting rid of it? Its completely optional, and is in no way necessary to do, to progress through the game.

Yup. You said it yourself, "Its completely optional". Therefore, remove it as it's only wasting resources that could be better applied elsewhere.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jTSPhTe79Y
#23ElaeusPosted 2/11/2013 12:47:00 PM
I am... Indifferent about it.

It is there, I tampered with it a little bit, my highest pet was lv10 I think, and then was "meh". The other additions to the game were really what hooked me more personally.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#24Nightbird_X(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 12:56:53 PM
Toasty_waffles posted...
When was this guy ever trolling?

When ever I read his posts he normally is just a ass too everyone

an*
---
I'm told I look a lot like Rory Macdonald - http://i46.tinypic.com/2eyf5sy.jpg
Set to WARNED status for being a Republican on 11/08/2012
#25thelastmohiganPosted 2/11/2013 1:04:53 PM
Wyrmwarrior5 posted...
Nightbird_X posted...
Black_Mage_Meee posted...
TC you are right. If you only want to play pokemon go play pokemon and leave us alone.

Of course I'm right. I'm not bothering anyone, just asking a question. If you don't like it, you can go crawl back in your hole labeled "Democratic Voting Poll" and leave me alone.

There's the Nightbird I know.

So I was correct in assuming he has never been funny and tries way too hard.
#26SxmfctPosted 2/11/2013 1:07:00 PM(edited)
As a none-American, I don't know s*** about American politics but whenever I see someone say they're a republican I can only imagine them being like Stan from American Dad, and thus, not to be taken seriously.

Ever.

PS, and probably laughed at
---
"We play the game without having to worry about viruses, system instability, OS deterioration, Compatibility issues, or crappy controls." - 95_Eclipse
#27B1g_ClownPosted 2/11/2013 1:19:29 PM
Sxmfct posted...
As a none-American, I don't know s*** about American politics but whenever I see someone say they're a republican I can only imagine them being like Stan from American Dad, and thus, not to be taken seriously.

Ever.

American Dad is awesome. Being like stan is a compliment. Though I don't meddle with politics. Leave that to the slaves of a country.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jTSPhTe79Y
#28Coop14Posted 2/11/2013 1:25:17 PM
Sxmfct posted...

Ever.

American Dad is awesome. Being like stan is a compliment. Though I don't meddle with politics. Leave that to the slaves of a country.

Ah something that makes sense

Yeah I am registered Independent because I find it far too much fun to tell everyone they're right and wrong, then argue with them for 5 hours about how I am right and I am wrong.

Makes the lower beings baffle by my terribly hilarious logic
---
The WoW boards. We are a dysfunctional family that have the potential of making the greatest sitcom ever written.
#29scarecrowsPosted 2/11/2013 1:58:02 PM
B1g_Clown posted...
MakeHate posted...
Hate it.

Yup. You said it yourself, "Its completely optional". Therefore, remove it as it's only wasting resources that could be better applied elsewhere.

Pvp is optional and is wasting resources that could be better applied elsewhere. At least pet battles don't cause stupid nerfs to pve cause of whiners.
---
Tanks. Insta Q's = Insta QQ's