This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The newest Dark Legacy Comic made me laugh pretty hard...

#1KrozardPosted 2/10/2013 7:19:56 PM(edited)
http://www.darklegacycomics.com/376.html

Makes me wish they'd do more events like that (hate it if you will, I really enjoyed it)
---
this space intentionally left blank
#2_Zero1_Posted 2/10/2013 7:21:01 PM
I....I dont get it
---
i5 3570k| Radeon HD 7750| 16GB 1600mhz DDR3| Asrock Z77 Pro4| Coolmaster V8 CPU Cooler| W8| 700GB HDD
#3Paranoia_PandaPosted 2/10/2013 7:34:13 PM
_Zero1_ posted...
I....I dont get it

The Zombie event before Wrath launched(had to look it up myself, didn't play that long ago)
#4shawn10000000Posted 2/10/2013 8:28:15 PM
Ahh i wish they'd bring that back for halloween. even in an enclosed area away from the pampered sissy populace who can't have their daily auction humping lives hampered in any single away for a incredibly fun event.
#5R_JackalPosted 2/10/2013 8:47:18 PM
shawn10000000 posted...
Ahh i wish they'd bring that back for halloween. even in an enclosed area away from the pampered sissy populace who can't have their daily auction humping lives hampered in any single away for a incredibly fun event.

This.

I also made so much money during that event selling directly to the alliance back then. >_>
#6fan357Posted 2/10/2013 9:36:17 PM
Zombie event was the most fun I've had in WoW ever. Only moment that came close was beating the Lich King.
---
"We're done when I say we're done"
#7willythemailboyPosted 2/10/2013 11:12:59 PM
shawn10000000 posted...

My opinion of it might be different if I'd already had a leveled character, but for someone leveling their first character it was a god awful disaster, and I hope whoever came up with it was fired. I'd usually have to corpse run into Org, camp at whatever npc I needed, and rezz right when they did because if I didn't one or the other of us would be dead before the other spawned. I took about a week of that and then quit for almost two months.
---
He who laughs last, thinks fastest.
#8AmakusaPosted 2/11/2013 12:21:01 AM
willythemailboy posted...
I took about a week of that and then quit for almost two months.

Kind of hard for that to happen considering it only lasted five days.
---
I will rule the world, and find that truly good cup of coffee.
#9metroidfreakv4Posted 2/11/2013 12:37:54 AM
Even Leveling and not understanding the shenanigans going on I had a damn blast. I was raiding org and the northern half of Kalimdor on my troll Mage that was level 15:3
---
WotLK ending cinematic: Arthas:Father.....is this over?....
Father:no my son....the raid resets next week.. Who noticed I fixed the Typos? only took 4 years :)
#10panzar dragoonPosted 2/11/2013 12:44:12 AM
That event was amazing.
I remember when it FIRST began, back when you got infected from roaches and you had to wait ten or so minutes before changing. Four friends and I managed to turn, snuck ourselves back into Orgrimmar, and then did our best to beat the **** out of the first guard we saw. (Each melee swing would make the target change a few seconds faster)
It took us a very, very long time but we managed to create a pretty sizable outbreak back in the beginning. Then we laughed a week later when it only took two minutes to change, but you'd seldom last ten seconds.
---
As a blood elf male, his weak point is his ovaries. Punch him there. -befo72