This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

About to get back into wow what is the strongest/most fun class to play?

#1moonlite13Posted 2/10/2013 11:53:57 PM
I have not played mists for about two months not sure if there have been many patches made that make a whole lot of game changes. i would like to play the strongest class but mainly fun class to pvp with on the alliance side. thanks for the suggestions
#2oldfart81Posted 2/10/2013 11:59:58 PM
disc priest
#3burkhardt5Posted 2/11/2013 8:04:37 AM
If you like playing a hybrid class like a druid or paladin you must at least try the new monk class.
---
http://superiorwowguide.com
#4HakPosted 2/11/2013 8:37:20 AM
If you want the "strongest class" be prepared to re-roll or re-gear a character with every major patch. Ditto with "most fun". "Fun" is entirely relative, so what I find fun isn't what anyone else would find fun. Find a class you personally like and just learn it, or do what I do and level up all of them so you can see how each plays at max level.
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#5ElaeusPosted 2/11/2013 8:42:26 AM
Try monk for fun to be honest, refereshing experience and fast leveling.

Strongest is a relative term, there are of course parses, but you shouldn't play a mage just because it is the strongest (for example). Also strongest in what? PvP? PvE? Discipline healing is awesome in PvE and blows in PvP. How about that?

Same for fun- we can't tell you what's fun for you, we can tell you what's fun for us.

Classes I find fun:

Paladin
Priest
Monk
Rogue
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#6moonlite13(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 7:29:55 PM
Thanks for the input guys decided to go back to my monk that i was using before already lv 41 so a little less work to do i guess.
#7ViolentAbacusPosted 2/11/2013 7:40:34 PM
Fun is up to you. Personally, my favorite class is the good ol' fashion warrior.
---
While you bask in my glory, please try not to make me angry by writing words that don't exist in dictionaries.
#8KarateKittyKillPosted 2/11/2013 7:50:49 PM
ViolentAbacus posted...
Fun is up to you. Personally, my favorite class is the good ol' fashion warrior.

Damn ****ing straight.
---
And then the real hero showed up. http://i47.tinypic.com/1z5ovpw.jpg
#9Chaos MaggotPosted 2/11/2013 8:09:10 PM
KarateKittyKill posted...
ViolentAbacus posted...

Damn ****ing straight.

---
"I can't fathom the notion of hugging my enemies." -fatality6
#10LorthremarPosted 2/11/2013 8:19:27 PM
Chaos Maggot posted...
KarateKittyKill posted...
ViolentAbacus posted...

Damn ****ing straight.

---
1. No one f***ing asked.
2. Wrong board, Holmes.