This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which Warcraft lore character do you affiliate yourself and fellow posters with?

#1ElaeusPosted 2/11/2013 5:00:16 AM(edited)
I know this will get lots of trolls but that's a part of the fun to me to be honest, so I am allowing Basic Campfire. :p but it will be still cool to hear from posters that often discuss lore.

Gender or class doesn't have to match as it's common for people to play (or roleplay) cross-gender. Elaboration is welcome as well, I will do so in a later post probably.

I will go:

Myself: Sadly, Sylvanas
Wally: Shandris
Wyrm: Lor'themar
Ness: Uther
Red: Baine
BobT: Fandral
Coop: Chen
Metroid: Thrall
XtraT: Deathwing

I know there are others in my mind and I might add later.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#2SlyClone2kPosted 2/11/2013 5:15:23 AM
Elaeus.. if I had to pick I'd put you down more as Tyrande. Your posts, like her description are; passionate, compassionate, brave, wise and occasionally rash!
---
-Because spelling isn't important on the Internet. Grow up.-
#3Glockass1Posted 2/11/2013 5:17:31 AM
I am Johnny Awesome
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
#4Lightning BoltPosted 2/11/2013 5:17:32 AM
I don't care what you think, I'm definitely Mylune.
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#5Glockass1Posted 2/11/2013 5:17:46 AM
Lightning Bolt posted...
I don't care what you think, I'm definitely Mylune.

y u no post 1 second earlier
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
#6Lightning BoltPosted 2/11/2013 5:19:30 AM
Because I spelled Mylune wrong first and went to fix it. =/
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#7Elaeus(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 5:23:12 AM(edited)
Glockass1 posted...
I am Johnny Awesome

wtb like button on gfaqs
also lol@Mylune

I don't see alot of Tyrande similarities in me but that was sweet, thanks!
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#8vahndragonwingPosted 2/11/2013 5:26:34 AM(edited)
I think you're sylvanas just because that has been a 'thing' for a while, and now it's etched in my brain.

I would have to say..

Hm. This is tough.

Retr0 when talking about rogues would definitely be XT-002 Deconstructor though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x56ZWfZNi4Q#t=22s
---
3DS Friend Code: 3050-9023-0902 - Ender
Pokemon White 2 Friend Code: 3440-1140-5876 - Ender
#9redundanciesPosted 2/11/2013 5:26:07 AM
I agree that Eleaus is more like Tyrande. I also know she doesn't LIKE Sylvanas, so there's that.

Red: Baine

This is interesting, because I don't think it's common knowledge that Baine is my second favorite racial leader. I mean it's hard to top Vol'jin, but Baine comes pretty damn close.
#10NaxochilsPosted 2/11/2013 5:31:43 AM
Elaeus posted...

Wyrm: Lor'themar

This is way to accurate to not be who wyrm actually is. Glad to see you doing something in the game Wyrm.
---
"But if i bootypooty when i don't have to bootypooty it might result in a bootydoody. And you don't want that on your mouth." - Meatwad