Which Warcraft lore character do you affiliate yourself and fellow posters with?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Which Warcraft lore character do you affiliate yourself and fellow posters with?
4 years ago#11
Harrison Jones
4 years ago#12
Broxigar
I'll be honest: 2% milk is delicious and the chinese can't be trusted.
4 years ago#13
Elaeus - Alexstrazsa
Vahn - Garrosh (not meaning that to be too insulting, but you are a little confrontational at times)
Lightning Bolt - Tirion Fordring
Nightbird - A murloc (incoherent babbling followed by the urge to hit something with a sword)
Retr0 - Loatheb (Hits like a pillow)
Redundancies - Baine
Glockass - Furion
Zardar - The little ghost girl in EPL looking for the bits of her doll
Angrywalrus - General Nazgrim
XtraT - Hex Lord Malacrass (Never know what you're gonna get next)

EDIT: Knew I missed one;

Metroidfreak - Doesn't remind me of a WoW character as such, but for some reason I always read his posts in Warhammer 40k Orkish accent, so I have the mental image of him being an orc. Random, but hey ho...
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
4 years ago#14
I think I would be High Tinker Mekkatorque. We're both small and curious.
Lollipop Crusader killing people without getting arrested.
4 years ago#15
lol this is going awesomely hilarious. Keep up!

The next patch of who I think of:

Vahn: Muradin
Hak: Grom
Zardar: Miev
LB: Malfurion
Shuriko: Krick. He just manages to make laugh even when he trolls me hard.
Jiruru: I really struggled with this one, but then decided Tyrande. She just fits alot.
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
4 years ago#16
clicks *track topic*

I am requesting for a sticky.

This is awesome

some serious sitcom potential as well.
If the original KotOR and World of Warcraft had an abortion it would look something like this. mikejolik on SWTOR
4 years ago#17
Grom? Interesting... and really not sure how to read that!
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
4 years ago#18
Wally: Shandris

This is exactly who I would've hoped. I shall post my list later.
Thomx
like tommicks
4 years ago#19
Hak posted...
Grom? Interesting... and really not sure how to read that!

I meant it mostly in a good way (I like Grom- he mostly grew on me playing Warcraft III back then), but the barbarian in it actually applies as well.
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
4 years ago#20
That's acceptable - tall, Scots, long hair... Sadly I don't use an axe, though I do have a couple of claymores in the house for "home defence", so I can live with being a barbarian who can one-shot Pit Lords with a single Charge.

I missed that part of the OP... didn't even consider who I'd compare myself to, so that'll do til something better comes along.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Which Warcraft lore character do you affiliate yourself and fellow posters with?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived