This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which Warcraft lore character do you affiliate yourself and fellow posters with?

#11CapnCrunch1Posted 2/11/2013 6:50:35 AM
Harrison Jones
#12Brian972Posted 2/11/2013 7:03:56 AM
Broxigar
---
I'll be honest: 2% milk is delicious and the chinese can't be trusted.
#13HakPosted 2/11/2013 7:27:46 AM(edited)
Elaeus - Alexstrazsa
Vahn - Garrosh (not meaning that to be too insulting, but you are a little confrontational at times)
Lightning Bolt - Tirion Fordring
Nightbird - A murloc (incoherent babbling followed by the urge to hit something with a sword)
Retr0 - Loatheb (Hits like a pillow)
Redundancies - Baine
Glockass - Furion
Zardar - The little ghost girl in EPL looking for the bits of her doll
Angrywalrus - General Nazgrim
XtraT - Hex Lord Malacrass (Never know what you're gonna get next)

EDIT: Knew I missed one;

Metroidfreak - Doesn't remind me of a WoW character as such, but for some reason I always read his posts in Warhammer 40k Orkish accent, so I have the mental image of him being an orc. Random, but hey ho...
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#14KhazarorPosted 2/11/2013 7:59:24 AM
I think I would be High Tinker Mekkatorque. We're both small and curious.
---
Lollipop Crusader killing people without getting arrested.
#15Elaeus(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 8:02:24 AM
lol this is going awesomely hilarious. Keep up!

The next patch of who I think of:

Vahn: Muradin
Hak: Grom
Zardar: Miev
LB: Malfurion
Shuriko: Krick. He just manages to make laugh even when he trolls me hard.
Jiruru: I really struggled with this one, but then decided Tyrande. She just fits alot.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#16thebladeofwoePosted 2/11/2013 8:17:02 AM(edited)
clicks *track topic*

I am requesting for a sticky.

This is awesome

some serious sitcom potential as well.
---
If the original KotOR and World of Warcraft had an abortion it would look something like this. mikejolik on SWTOR
#17HakPosted 2/11/2013 8:14:41 AM
Grom? Interesting... and really not sure how to read that!
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#18angrywalrus13Posted 2/11/2013 8:34:29 AM
Wally: Shandris

This is exactly who I would've hoped. I shall post my list later.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#19Elaeus(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 8:38:08 AM(edited)
Hak posted...
Grom? Interesting... and really not sure how to read that!

I meant it mostly in a good way (I like Grom- he mostly grew on me playing Warcraft III back then), but the barbarian in it actually applies as well.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#20HakPosted 2/11/2013 8:41:04 AM
That's acceptable - tall, Scots, long hair... Sadly I don't use an axe, though I do have a couple of claymores in the house for "home defence", so I can live with being a barbarian who can one-shot Pit Lords with a single Charge.

I missed that part of the OP... didn't even consider who I'd compare myself to, so that'll do til something better comes along.
---