This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which Warcraft lore character do you affiliate yourself and fellow posters with?

#21c0sa n0straPosted 2/11/2013 7:49:29 AM
Varian I guess, I can be a little hotheaded but I mean well.
#22Elaeus(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 7:59:57 AM
C0sta I dunno, I always imagine you as a female warlock but I can't connect that to a lore character.

Help me up bro!
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#23JiruruPosted 2/11/2013 9:34:46 AM
Elaeus posted...

Jiruru: I really struggled with this one, but then decided Tyrande. She just fits alot.

Aww, I love Tyrande.
---
"It felt like the music was aimed right at me... like a missile!"
#24Coop14Posted 2/11/2013 10:00:33 AM
Oh Jesus

Wyrm - LorThemar
Ness - Uther
Elaeus - Sylvanus prior to all dead
Retr0 - Basic campfire
Vahn - Baine
XtraT - Lich King easily

I personally had a small obsession with Kael back in WC3. And by small I mean I wanted to be just like him >.> I guess that's why I role Belf because if how much I loved Kael.

Would do more but am on IPhone and am pooped =P
---
The WoW boards. We are a dysfunctional family that have the potential of making the greatest sitcom ever written.
#25angrywalrus13Posted 2/11/2013 10:32:32 AM(edited)
Okay:

Me: Shandris because I am totally useless storywise but I'm the best hunter ever.
Wyrm: Lor'themar because blood elf.
Zardar: Genn because he is a beautiful lupine.
Coop: One of the pandaren kids on Wandering Isle because he really wants to be Chen.
Elaeus: Tyrande because she is vaguely motherly, often brash, and most importantly, can barely speak English as of 4.3.
Lightning Bolt: Rommath. No idea why, it's just in my head.
Ness: Thrall('s balls), because nice and helpful.
Toasty: Dumass.
Vahn: Johnny Awesome.
Glock: Garrosh (not sure why).
XtraT: High King Varian Wrynn, because I would follow him into the depths of Pandaland.

Edit: accidentally put Toasty instead of Pres, but he fits better for other reasons, so fix'd.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#26Elaeus(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 10:34:48 AM
Oh please. I speak English better than you Shandy.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#27angrywalrus13Posted 2/11/2013 10:47:37 AM
I'm gonna wait for someone else to reply to figure out what on God's green earth you just tried to say.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#28Elaeus(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 10:50:35 AM
Translation:

"Did they really changed her voice actor in 4.3? I thought it was earlier than that."
---
#29angrywalrus13Posted 2/11/2013 10:54:42 AM(edited)
Can anyone help me out here? I think I caught the word "translation," which is kind of ironic I guess, but nothing else.

Edit: I also got "did they really changed," which is barely English as is, so not much help there.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#30Elaeus(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 10:57:36 AM
Now you're being just silly Dr. Shandy House. :p

Instead, why don't you lore whiz kid help me find a fitting female warlock that we can pair with C0sta?

Also:

ChocoMog: PUTRESS!!!!!!! Can't believe I forgot to post that.
---