Which Warcraft lore character do you affiliate yourself and fellow posters with?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Which Warcraft lore character do you affiliate yourself and fellow posters with?

User Info: c0sa n0stra

c0sa n0stra
3 years ago#21
Varian I guess, I can be a little hotheaded but I mean well.

User Info: Elaeus

Elaeus
3 years ago#22
C0sta I dunno, I always imagine you as a female warlock but I can't connect that to a lore character.

Help me up bro!
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22

User Info: Jiruru

Jiruru
3 years ago#23
Elaeus posted...

Jiruru: I really struggled with this one, but then decided Tyrande. She just fits alot.

Aww, I love Tyrande.
"It felt like the music was aimed right at me... like a missile!"

User Info: Coop14

Coop14
3 years ago#24
Oh Jesus

Wyrm - LorThemar
Ness - Uther
Elaeus - Sylvanus prior to all dead
Retr0 - Basic campfire
Vahn - Baine
XtraT - Lich King easily

I personally had a small obsession with Kael back in WC3. And by small I mean I wanted to be just like him >.> I guess that's why I role Belf because if how much I loved Kael.

Would do more but am on IPhone and am pooped =P
The WoW boards. We are a dysfunctional family that have the potential of making the greatest sitcom ever written.

User Info: angrywalrus13

angrywalrus13
3 years ago#25
Okay:

Me: Shandris because I am totally useless storywise but I'm the best hunter ever.
Wyrm: Lor'themar because blood elf.
Zardar: Genn because he is a beautiful lupine.
Coop: One of the pandaren kids on Wandering Isle because he really wants to be Chen.
Elaeus: Tyrande because she is vaguely motherly, often brash, and most importantly, can barely speak English as of 4.3.
Lightning Bolt: Rommath. No idea why, it's just in my head.
Ness: Thrall('s balls), because nice and helpful.
Toasty: Dumass.
Vahn: Johnny Awesome.
Glock: Garrosh (not sure why).
XtraT: High King Varian Wrynn, because I would follow him into the depths of Pandaland.

Edit: accidentally put Toasty instead of Pres, but he fits better for other reasons, so fix'd.
Thomx
like tommicks

Elaeus
3 years ago#26
Oh please. I speak English better than you Shandy.
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22

angrywalrus13
3 years ago#27
I'm gonna wait for someone else to reply to figure out what on God's green earth you just tried to say.
Thomx
like tommicks

Elaeus
3 years ago#28
Translation:

"Did they really changed her voice actor in 4.3? I thought it was earlier than that."

angrywalrus13
3 years ago#29
Can anyone help me out here? I think I caught the word "translation," which is kind of ironic I guess, but nothing else.

Edit: I also got "did they really changed," which is barely English as is, so not much help there.
Thomx
like tommicks

Elaeus
3 years ago#30
Now you're being just silly Dr. Shandy House. :p

Instead, why don't you lore whiz kid help me find a fitting female warlock that we can pair with C0sta?

Also:

ChocoMog: PUTRESS!!!!!!! Can't believe I forgot to post that.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Which Warcraft lore character do you affiliate yourself and fellow posters with?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived