This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If there was a GameFAQs guild with...

#31metroidfreakv4Posted 2/11/2013 5:33:51 PM
The most beautiful <3 just like fiona, your beauty is cursed with the turning into Chen by dusk
---
WotLK ending cinematic: Arthas:Father.....is this over?....
Father:no my son....the raid resets next week.. Who noticed I fixed the Typos? only took 4 years :)
#32Coop14Posted 2/11/2013 5:36:08 PM
The most beautiful <3 just like fiona, your beauty is cursed with the turning into Chen by dusk

Ahahahahaha that is sig worthy
---
The WoW boards. We are a dysfunctional family that have the potential of making the greatest sitcom ever written.
#33BobTDonutPosted 2/11/2013 7:58:08 PM
Here's how I see this happening (see if your popular and in this list!;))
Zardar: signs up for all raids. Doesn't always show. If he is in an old raid for some Barbie gear, that takes priority over raid time.

Elu. Shows up for all raids. Does great. Gets bored. Quits eventually.

Wrym: finds hatred for one person. Manipulates guild to hate that person. Creates world war three thousand one day

Nightbird:somehow becomes high ranking in the guild. No one likes him but can't deny he makes good points.

xTrat: no one wants to ask him directly for help, but love that he gives answers to your questions correctly, though bluntly.

Shruiko. Has an alt in the guild closely resembling your name. Takes large quantities of items out of guild bank and blames you for it
On his main.

Me: does absolutely random shenanigans. Never signs up for raids but gets in anyways and does okay enough that you can't complain or praise me. Quits and comes back regularly. Always pretty geared. Personality so random you can't put a stereotype to it besides bizarre.

Coop: the blonde hair blue eye buttercup of the guild. He takes over as the guild "girl" even though Elu is in the guild.

Juan: has his own rank in the guild. Everyone makes Juan hell of a joke out of his name.

Angry: High ranking officer who only gets involved in debates

Lightning bolt: the creator of debates

Everyone else are the hundreds of ransoms that I don't care about.

I am dearly offended that I am not part of this (wonderful?) family.
---
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/black-dragonflight/Arpandaday/advanced
http://i.imgur.com/lPu0J.gif
#34metroidfreakv4Posted 2/11/2013 8:02:30 PM
It wasn't my decision. It was the council.

Also not my character takes no blame for anything. No matter what :)
---
WotLK ending cinematic: Arthas:Father.....is this over?....
Father:no my son....the raid resets next week.. Who noticed I fixed the Typos? only took 4 years :)
#35silentzedPosted 2/12/2013 8:47:53 AM
piplupzero posted...
blingerton...no wait! Orcworm!

Blingerworm, or better yet, Blingerwyrm.
---
/target Face
/cast Palm